Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your work at home jobs/home businesses here

Posted by   + Show Post
Feel free to post your work at home jobs /home businesses here :
by on Sep. 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Replies (601-610):
kristyac
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Are you a mom that has dedicated her life to raising her kids and taking care of her family, and is sick of thinking about how to make ends meet? If so, then you are exactly the type of woman I want to work with. I am looking for moms that put NOTHING above their family and share the same values that I do. Join my team promoting wellness for an American-based wellness company, and build your business around your family and their crazy schedules! No investment, no sales, no quotas, no parties, NO RISK-- no kidding! Start immediately, and resolve to get out of debt for 2013!!! Contact me for more info either through email on Cafe Mom or at kristyacas@gmail.com!

Modestdresses
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Interested in making money while at home ? What if i told you that you could easily make a 4 figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company and we do all the rest with you sitting back and getting a residual paycheck each month ? If this sounds like something you could do, contact uswww.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77

alliegurl612
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Wanted: Internet workers. Earn $1500-2500/month working part time on internet.

Dear Moms, Are you interested in making $1500 to $2500 per month with a part time job? This is not a get

rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as a part time job. This

opportunity  is a proven way to make $1500 to $2500 per month, no matter where you live. There are

already 1,200,000 people around the world who grabbed this opportunity and are making tons of money

every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, visit

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4455320

twinsnvegas
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Have you ever dreamed about being home for your family? Ever thought that maybe it was just a dream that couldn't be possible? Are you tired of working for someone else? Ready to make a serious change? Just 5 years ago I was looking for a way to spend quality time with my kids while bringing in some extra income, saving money in these tough economic times. I found an incredible team and company help me stay home with my 7 year old and 5 year old twins. I only found scams up until I came across this amazing opportunity that anyone can be successful with! If you are motivated, you can stop sending your kids to daycare too! Fortunately, there's NO selling, no large investment, NO MLM or risk. We have lots of support! Request at www.FreedomHomeWithFamily.com
Modestdresses
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Great News Moms, There are several reasons you might want to make extra Money this year, I know I can think of many myself. What if i told you that you would receive a check your First month started with us? it is that great & successful! .I am very happy to say that joining our work team, You will see that you will be making a 4 Figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company...How easy can that be? One dollar right now, Contact me, So I can sign you.www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77

mgtnlm
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Many mothers all over work multiple at home jobs only to make a once in a while commission or to live paycheck to paycheck. Let's think about this.......millionaires and billionaires will tell you to have multiple streams of income. This is obviously working for them! But they are investing thousands upon thousands of dollars into several different investments. The economy isn't getting any better, so most people don't have even hundreds of dollars to invest into anything. So for those of us that aren't millionaires or billionaires, we have to find something that is recession resistant in order to actually make money to succeed. So what industry is recession resistant? Personal care products, health and wellness, and cleaning right? That industry will strive no matter what the economy looks like because people are still going to take showers, clean their homes, clean their laundry and try to stay healthy. But that's not good enough. We want something that isn't muti-level marketing......in other words, we don't want to buy a bunch of stuff, invest a bunch of money, and take the chance that people are just going to go to the store down the street and buy the same thing at a better price because what we bought we have to mark up in price. There's too many middlemen in multi-level marketing. So if we wanted to work in the recession resistant industry, we would have to partner with the manufacturer directly and somehow make a commission by our customers shopping directly with the same manufacturer. You're probably thinking that that will never happen, or it would be like Amway. Well, I'm here to tell you that I found a company that does just this without Amway's multiple levels of distribution. My company has been around for 27 years and has over 850,000 monthly shoppers! Their products are so much better for your family and the environment, and they work better than anything you can find at the grocery store! You get to team up with all of your friends and family, make yourself and them healthier, and save everyone money by doing so!! It's a recession resistant industry, and you earn ongoing reliable residual income all the way into retirement! Plus you can will your business to your kids and know that they will always be financially sound for the rest of their lives! Your monthly income can be anywhere from $150-$80,000 per month for the rest of your life! Your income depends on how trainable you are, and how willing you are to work. 5-20+ hours per week is all that you need to make it happen! Plus there are no large investments, no inventory, and absolutely no risks! Call and schedule an interview for a position today! My name is Misty and I look forward to being your coach in financial freedom! Call me at (308)539-5502 today! Don't waste another minute worrying about finances or living paycheck to paycheck!

Modestdresses
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Interested in making money while at home ? What if i told you that you could easily make a 4 figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company and we do all the rest with you sitting back and getting a residual paycheck each month ? If this sounds like something you could do, contact uswww.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77

sunbunny0529
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM

My name is Alice and I am an Independent Distributor for It Works! Global, one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.

Quote:

It Works! Global is debt-free, an Inc. Fortune 500/5000 company, and is said to be "as close to magic as it gets" by Success From Home Magazine.  It Works! Global is a part-time home-based network marketing opportunity that features the body contouring product that is revolutionizing the body contouring marketing, the It Works! Ultimate Body Applicator tightens, tones, and firms in as little as 45 minutes in any area which it is placed on.  The company also offers an entire line of homeopathic and natural health supplements and products including fruit and vegetable supplements, anti-stress products, daily vitamins, state-of-the-art carbohydrate inhibitors, and more.

I am looking for motivated people to join my team.  If you need to earn a little extra cash to add to your savings or want to take the kids on a trip this summer It Works is the business oppurtnity just for you.   Work as little or as much as you want to achieve your goal.  If you would like to know more please contact me at mandabear0529@yahoo.com.  We are focusining on G.O.O.D-Getting Out Of Debt.

SimplyMe11
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I have found a way to generate an income while staying at home with my two kids. This opportunity is risk free and I can't believe I didn't know about it sooner! It is referral marketing. Basically you try offers from fortune 500 companies and after you do, they pay YOU to refer other people to do their trial offers! They give you a link to advertise which you can do for FREE and then make money! Super simple! If this might interest you go to

http://znzpromotions.com/simplyheather11

and check it out for yourself! I'm glad I did and know you will be too!

mdholt1974
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I just wanted to share a fun work from home job. I have partnered with the leading health and wellness company working about 10 hours per week, setting up customer accounts when my daughter is sleeping. If you would like more information I'd be happy to share. Leave a message with your email address!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN