Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your work at home jobs/home businesses here

Posted by   + Show Post
Feel free to post your work at home jobs /home businesses here :
by on Sep. 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Replies (611-620):
MoneyHappy84
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I'm looking to help 3 more families this month that want to give their homes a much safer & greener environment to live in ! We are like Sam's, Costco, & Bj's but our membership only will cost you $1 to shop with us. All of our products are cheaper & will last you longer than what your using now. Send me an email to HomeWorker84@gmail.com for more info about shopping with us.
ANGELSOFTHESEA
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Love soy candles, melters, soaps? Very low startup cost.. .99 Cents and only $4.99 afterwards for your website! 40% Profit! No Quotas! New - Optional... Earn Your Kit for FREE program. Check out The Melter Gems And Candle Gems At
http://www.soylicious.com/cindywillinger/

Visit My Fan Page At:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightByaCandle/254575051335629?ref=hl     
sunbunny0529
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I am a single mom who joined It Works! Global a year ago to earn a little extra money.  During my time as an independent distributor the team I work with has become a family.  For anyone motivated to make a change in their life and the life of their family this is the opportunity for you.  It Works! Global specializes in all natural products like body wraps that tone, tighten and firm your problem areas and reduce the look of cellulite.  Anyone interested in becoming a distributor can reach me at https://alicethompson.myitworks.com.  The amount of support you receive and the profit you can make is unmatched by any other opportunities I have seen out there, you work as little or as much as you want.  You determine your success, aren't you ready to take your future into your own hands?   

GPendegraft
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:16 AM

In need of people for home based work to help set up customer accounts.  It's really important for us to be able to pay bills, but at the same time stay home with our kiddos. If you're looking for a LEGITIMATE way to save money while making money, inbox me.

rhoopes
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I am a consultant for La Bella Baskets. We just recently launched the new La Bella Baskets. There are 5 different ways earn income and you also make residual income. We sell gift baskets, flowers, candy, cookies and candles. If interested message me for more details. 

Steph_
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Hi! My name is Stephanie. I'm from Miami FL but I live In Richlands NC. I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years and now I manage my own business called The Womens Dream Team. This company has given me an opportunity to start a business from the comfort of my own home. I get to interact with people from all over! I get to work when I want because I set my own pace and hours. I don't have to spend time waiting in traffic trying to get to and from work nor have to spend gas. Works for me because I go to school full time so I get to do both and take care of my little puppy because he can get in some trouble in the time I'm gone. Working with the women of the dream team I have such a good network of women that are there to help you with anything. Both personal and business related. You can say it's like a bond of sisterhood as one of the other members of the dream team (Kelly) said. It's great. Take a look at the website..maybe it's time for you to take a break and start living the life you always dreamed and wanted..

If you would like to know more about it please visit the websites below! =)

www.womensdreamteam.com/StephanieHernandez

www.prosperingfromhome.net/StephanieHernandez

www.bringingwellnesshome.com/StephanieHernandez

Steph_
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM

BUMP!

tnieves
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Get the best of both worlds! Help people get the best Roadside Service Benefits while making money all at the same time!!!!

Motor Club of America, Founded in 1926 and based out of Oklahoma City, they are the largest Roadside Assistance Service Company in the United States and Canada today. Proudly providing better Roadside Service Coverage (including many benefits not available to AAA members), and also providing Medical, Legal and Travel benefits to members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

The Benefits Include: ($19.95 per month)
• Unlimited 24 hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
• Towing for up to 100 miles per tow
• Gas Delivery
• Bail Bonds for up to $25,000
• Arrest Bond for up to $500
• Accidental Death Benefits for up to $50,000
• Unlimited Lock-out Services
• Car Rental and Hotel Discounts
• Dental and Vision Care Discounts
• Prescription Discounts
• Travel Planning and Assistance
• Credit Card Protection for up to $1,000
• Attorney Fees for up to $3,000
• Emergency Room Benefits for up to $500
• Hospitalization Benefits ($150 per day)
• Lawyer Services for Moving Violations
• BONUS: Customer Referral Program

WHY PUT OFF FOR TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY!

Logon to http://www.theresanieves.mcatoolkit.com/ for more information and to SIGN UP!

liljulia0032
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:58 PM

If you want to start working from HOME, INBOX ME! I MAKE OVER $500 A WEEK working just from Facebook! Inbox to find out how. liljulia0032@yahoo.com

melek77
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Are you looking for a great work at home opportunity?  Do you love candles?

Join me and earn money selling Eco-Friendly Soy Candles!  

We have 9 candle lines, including our newly launched Candle Gems with rings in them valued between $10-$1000!  We also have soy soaps, room sprays and exclusive Melter Gems - that are actual crystals infused with high quality fragrance oils and include a bonus ring valued between $10-$1000!

It's a great opportunity and you can start for only 99 cents!

Yes, 99 cents will give you a website, access to wholesale pricing and get you on your way to starting your home business!

We do have kits available, but they are not mandatory.  After your first month as a consultant there is a $4.99 a month fee for web maintenance.  You earn 40% commission on every sale immediately!

It's a great opportunity!  Bring Soylicious.com to your area today!

For more information you can visit: www.soylicious.com/angelina77/opportunity.php

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN