Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I join?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 6:31 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 415 Total Views
Hello...I am Sara...I ran across this group as I was browsing to see what other groups I could join!   I have 4 children, Trenton is 7, Cale is 2 1/2, and my twins Taya and Brenna are 10 months old.  Hence me joining this group, my son Cale was only 21 months old when we had the twins! I just never thought or imagined that I would have 3 under the age of 2!  Of course twins are almost always unexpected, so when we got pregnant the 3rd time, we of course knew we would have 2 close in age, never did we think that we would have twins! But hey, it's all good and fun now! It was tough at first and still is occasionally, but for the most part, it is wonderful!  I would not trade any of them for the world!  My hubby and I have been married for almost 9 years and still going strong! I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it!

Hope to meet some of you and get to know you a little more!
Sara
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BrenDevMom
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Welcome Sara! It sounds like you have your hands full! My son was 21 1/2 months when my daughter was born. It is difficult sometimes, but it is certainly fun! There is never a dull moment. If you ever want to talk, feel free to email me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)