Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney On Ice Princess Coming To Youngstown And I Have A Coupon Code For You!

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

I remember when I was about 8 years old, my parents took my sister and I to a Disney on Ice for our birthdays. We had horrible seats because my parents couldn't afford too much - I'm talking 2nd row from the VERY back. Still, I thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Now that I'm a mom with daughters of my own, I was thrilled to hear about Disney On Ice Princess Classics coming to Youngstown. It looks like the show is going to be chaulked full of Disney Princesses including Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan, and Snow White. Oh and Tinker Bell will be there too - one character my youngest daughter can not wait to see!

There is also a special bonus! Starting one hour before each performance, come enjoy the Disney Princess Pre-Show. A live Disney Princess presides over a fairy tale collection of gowns and treasures from the Disney Princess stories. Free to all ticket holders.

So take your kids and use this great "MOM" discount code to get $11 tickets on ALL  Disney On Ice performances (not valid on Front Row or VIP seats, no double discounts, limit 6 per order).

Click here to buy tickets using this great code: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/41866/1047679

by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)