Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney on Ice is Coming to Youngstown and here is a Coupon to use

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:54 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 140 Total Views
I remember my mom taking me to see all the Disney Princesses when I was young. I loved it!!!
Now I can take my daughter and watch her enjoyment as she sees all her favorite Disney Princesses too!

Disney On Ice Princess Wishes is coming to the Covelli Center in Youngstown, OH Dec. 16-19. 

Enter a world of wishes with your favorite Disney princesses in Disney On Ice presents Princess Wishes. Tinker Bell represents the magic of Disney, as she whisks you through a collection of enchanting and beloved Disney stories. Watch in wonder as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White and Mulan all come true Be sure to see this magical show where believing is just the beginning!

Special bonus! Starting one hour before each performance, come enjoy the Disney Princess Pre-Show. A live Disney Princess presides over a fairy tale collection of gowns and treasures from the Disney Princess stories. Free to all ticket holders.

Take your kids and use this great "MOM" discount code to get $11 tickets on ALL  Disney On Ice performances (not valid on Front Row or VIP seats, no double discounts, limit 6 per order).

Click here to buy tickets using this great code: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/41866/1047679

Regular Ticket Prices Range from $14 - $42

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)