Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone still on here?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

Hello everyone.  Was just wondering if someone is still in this group regularly.  Been awhile since I've been on cafe mom.  I have had problems with my computer but finally got it fixed. Anyhow for those who can't remember me My name is Missy.  I am 36 yrs old, live in Howland, been married to my husband Ruben for 8 yrs and have 3 kids.  My daughter will be 4 next month on the 11th, and I have 21 mo. old twin boys.  They keep me really busy.  I am really looking to meet and make new friends with kids in the area. 

My life is really crazy with 3 little ones and my husband is an RN who is working alot so I tend to get to feeling like a single mother at times.  Then the past month & a half has been hard for me as I lost my father in a bad car accident and then while taking care of my mom my routine was not normal and I ended up tripping over a baby gate and broke my foot.  Joy joy what a way to start the summer.  Anyhow I really would like to get to know other moms and me and my kids make new friends. 

Photobucket
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)