Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
  • 65 Replies
  • 2158 Total Views

Everyone please introduce themselves!  My name is Shawna, and I live in Boardman/Canfield with my husband and daughter, Juliana.  My husband and I were married in March 2005, but we've been together for over 11 years now.  My baby girl was born on June 12, 2007.  She's getting too big, too fast!  I'm due with our second baby on May 13, 2009!  We can't wait! 

by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamacass260
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 8:31 PM
Hi, my name is Jenn. I have lived in Lowellville my entire life. I am a single mom to Cassidy who is 4 and is such a handful. I work full time outside the home. I am a medical secretary in Youngstown.

cjboo22
by Member on Sep. 10, 2007 at 8:38 PM
My name is Casey. I am a stay-at-home mommy of a 2 year old boy and a newborn baby girl!!! We live in Niles, but are not originally from here. I am from Steubenville and my husband is from Strongsville. We met at YSU! Hoping to meet other moms from the area! :)
efrainandddori
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Hello my name is Dori and i live in girard with my husband and three children. I've lived in ohio most of my life until i turned 15 and moved to az. Eventually we moved back and i couldn't be happier.
Dori Martinez
MOM2LLM
by Member on Sep. 13, 2007 at 6:34 PM
Hello my name is Jennifer.  I live in youngstown with my husband and daughter Lorelei.  We were married 08-19-06.  Right now I am a SAHM but I'm looking for a job.  Can't wait to meet some people!
MommyofaMiracle
by on Sep. 13, 2007 at 6:55 PM
Hey everyone.

My name is Dana, I am 22 almost 23.  My husband and I got married June 23rd, 2007.  We have a 5 month old daugher Eliana...she was born at 28 weeks gestation.  We used to live in Campbell....but now we live in Bristolville.  I would love to get to know other moms...I stay at home with Eliana all day and the closest thing to an adult conversation I get is over the keyboard or an occasional phone call, lol.

momdee86
by Member on Sep. 13, 2007 at 10:56 PM

My names Dee and im 21. I have a daughter Jadyn that is  3. I live in lowellville. I go to school full time and work part time, so my life is crazy!

Proud Mommy to Jadyn

JenLPoho82
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2007 at 1:12 AM

Hello...my name is Jen, I just turned 25 on the 12th. I have 1 son, Aidan, he is 21 months old but already into his terrible twos. I currently live in Austintown with Aidan and my boyfriend/his dad, but I am originally from Chicago. I miss it so much! I go to YSU full time and work part time. I am looking forward to meeting new moms who share similar interests as me and Aidan to meet other kids to play with.

amanda0380
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2007 at 8:37 PM
hey my name is amanda. im 19 and live in youngstown with my mom and my brand new baby girl Liliana who was born on thursday!! im a single mom, i work at perkins in niles..........im so glad shawna started this group!! cant wait to talk to all you ladies!

preview image

CJ44515
by on Sep. 17, 2007 at 8:57 PM
My name is CJ Johnson.

I am a 35 y/o SAHM to 2 boys (ages 18 months and 3 years). In my pre-SAHM days I was a mortgage broker and Real Estate Agent. I hope my husband will allow me to go back to work when the kids are in school. Allow was a weird word... just that I would like to work again someday. I live in Austintown.

I also was a breast feeding mama, and if I have one more I will be again;)

I am the organizer of The Board Moms. I would love to get our groups together for a double date play date if you will. We have 40 members probably 20 of which are highly active. We meet as far north as Imagination Station in Cortland and as far south as Firestone in Columbiana although the majority of our dates are in the Youngstown/Niles area. We believe the more the merrier and if you would like to chit-chat about our calendar and the chance to get together for a double date give me a ring 330-259-7331. Perhaps I can really help you jump start your addition of playdates and MNO... as we have playdates 3 times a week and MNO once or twice a month.

If you want to see more of me, feel free to visit my myspace:  myspace.com/ceejayjohnson

I look forward to meeting you mamas,
CJ

Missysuec7877
by Member on Sep. 20, 2007 at 8:21 PM
Hello all my name is Melissa and I am 30. I have been married to a wonderful man for seven years and this July we were FINALLY blessed with a son named Mathias on July 27th. I was a breastfeeding mom until I got alittle post-partum depressed. I am also a stay at home mom and needing some other adult conversation other than my husbands! lol

Hope to hear from everyone,

Melissa
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN