Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone please introduce themselves!  My name is Shawna, and I live in Boardman/Canfield with my husband and daughter, Juliana.  My husband and I were married in March 2005, but we've been together for over 11 years now.  My baby girl was born on June 12, 2007.  She's getting too big, too fast!  I'm due with our second baby on May 13, 2009!  We can't wait! 

by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Replies (61-65):
Lissa71302
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Hi my name is Melissa and I am mom to a beautiful little girl named Riley Grace. I have been married for over 8 yrs now. I grew up in Brookfield and now live in Austintown. It took us 6 yrs to finally conceive our daughter. She was born with a few medical issues, but is doing wonderful! Hope to meet some moms so Riley can have some playdates. :-)

thenewmrs.x
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Hi.  My name is Kendra.  I live in Youngstown.  I am a single mother with two girls.  I am an LPN, working on my RN and stay pretty busy.  Looking forward to meeting new people.

Bunny5150
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Hello! My name is Heather & I am a SAHM to my daughter Alaina who is 15 mo. My hubby & I have been married over 6 yrs & we live in Austintown. Would love to have playdates this summer! :)

jbearr
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Jessica, I'm 24 years old. I live in Struthers I have lived here my whole life. I have a 10 month old little girl, Delaney. I am really hoping to make some other mom friends in the area. My sister in law was my closest friend and she moved back to Kansas when my brother returned home from deployment.
Proudmama130
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM

My name is Dawn & I am 28 years old & my daughter Emma will be turning 1 in 11 days & we are from youngstown,ohio

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)