Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone please introduce themselves!  My name is Shawna, and I live in Boardman/Canfield with my husband and daughter, Juliana.  My husband and I were married in March 2005, but we've been together for over 11 years now.  My baby girl was born on June 12, 2007.  She's getting too big, too fast!  I'm due with our second baby on May 13, 2009!  We can't wait! 

by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
SETHEVANMOM
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Heather I live in Poland, grew up in Canfield/Beaver township, graduated from South Range HS, and YSU.  I'm Married and have 2 boys 5 years and 18 months.  I'm so excited that there's a group for this area!!

wuwusmom2
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2008 at 4:05 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer, soon to be 41 (yikes!) and I am a SAHM to a very cute but rambunctious 3 yr old boy, Sam. My husband Mark and I will be married 8 yrs in November. He is originally from OH, I am from DE and we have been in Florida for the past 5 years. Mark is already in Youngstown working and Sam and I will be there soon, probably either in Canfield or Poland. We are looking forward to making OH our home and meeting/making new friends!

aimjamie
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2008 at 8:49 AM

Hi everyone.  My name is Aimee and I live in North Lima.  I am new here at cafemom but have lived in NE Ohio for about 14 years. 

I met my hubby of 15 years at Logan College of Chiropractic on St. Louis.  Dave is originally from Sharpsville, PA and I grew up in Michigan.   I work  part time at our office and the rest of the time I am running kids.  We have three....Dylan 15(has his driving permit and scares the heck out of me each time we go for a drive), Alexis 11 and Autumn 8.   I am into anything healthy and green.  I love to run or meet a friend at the Boardman YMCA.

I would love to meet other moms.  Actually the experience here so far has been very good.  Everyone hes been very friendly. 

Have a great day!!turning into globe

Karabeara78
by Member on Sep. 16, 2008 at 7:50 PM

Hi everyone. My name is Kara, I'm 29 yrs old and I live in Youngstown. I've lived here all my life. I am a mother to 4 YO Donovan and 7 MO Isabel. They are quite a handfull and at the end of the day, I wish I had more friends that go through the same things I do. lol My everyday struggles include trying to get my son fully potty-trained (he refused to go number two) so that he could attend preschool, and to wean my daughter off of me (I still breastfeed). If anyone can relate to those.... lol, feel free to contact me.

I love to make friends, laugh, go camping, swimming, amusement parks, reading, and I'm a big fan of scrapbooking. If anyone in the area scraps also and would like to get together sometime to crop, that would be alot of fun I think. :)

I would love to meet moms in the area so feel free to contact me! Thanks!

Kara

BrandyBaby22
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Hi, my name is Brandy and I am 23 years old. I have a 8 month old son and one on the way. I am new to the area and I don't know anyone. I am originally from Tiffin, OH which is out Northwest. I will be attending Casal Aveda in Austintown in October and I live in Salem. I would love to make new friends being that I have no one here but my boyfriend.

mom2two0648
by Member on Oct. 14, 2008 at 8:32 AM

Hello!  My name is Heather and we just moved to Lordstown, from Bedford, Oh, but I grew up in mineral Ridge and my husband Scott is from Alliance.  I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids Sarah 4 and Jacob 2 and we are expecting in April. 

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerBaby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerBaby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
midwife-mom
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Hello!  My name is Rachel and I am mom to four:  two boys and two girls.  My kids are older now, so I get my baby fix at work!!  I am a nurse-midwife in Poland, Ohio, and I work with Dr. Robert McClusky.  I am an avid supporter of natural childbirth and breastfeeding, although my patients can certainly have epidurals if they want them!  My very favorite birth so far (besides my own) was catching my nephew Will...I have 18 neices and nephews and he was the first that I delivered.  You can read more about me on my website at www.YoungstownMidwife.com

Jillian1499
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2008 at 1:35 PM

Hi my name is Jillian Blair and I am mom to a 15 month old little girl .  I am currently living in Washington, D.C. and getting ready to move back to the Youngstown area to rejoin my husband. 

Since I am relatively new to the area I am hoping to meet other moms to join play groups and get good information on child care etc.

Thanks for starting this group !

MissyB2275
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Hello everyone.  My name is Missy.  I am 33 yrs old and proud mama to a 16 month old little girl named Roxana.  I currently live in Akron but am originally from weathersfield and graduated from McDonald High.  We just bought a house in Howland and will be moved in in the spring.  I wanted to join local mommies groups hoping to meet new friends who are also mommies. 

My husband, Ruben, is from Russia.  He came to the U.S in 94 and we have been married for 6 yrs come february. 

We also are trying for baby #2.  I have severe endometriosis which makes it hard to get pregnant on my own so we used fertility treatmetns to conceive my daughter.  It happend on the 3rd round of clomid, hcg injection, and IUI's.  We just finished our 2cd round of the same types of treatments last saturday.  So long as I don't get "aunt flo" by then I go in to have a pregnancy test done at the clinic on the 24th.  We are hoping it has worked. 

I look forward to getting to know other mommies in the area.

Mommy & Roxana
snmbenders
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2008 at 12:06 PM

I am Michelle. I am 26 almost 27...My husband sascha and I have 2 children Hailey and Tyler.  Hailey is 4 will be 5 in Jan and Tyler is 2. I am a stay at home mom and full time college student

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN