Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 6:56 PM
  • 443 Replies
  • 6238 Total Views
Hi my name is Rhonda and I am the admin here. I am a happily married, stay at home mom of three kids. I love scrapbooking, shopping, camping, and just getting out of the house. I guess thats all for now. :)

Please stop by my page and sign my guestbook.

God Bless.........

by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aarons_mom2007
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 7:19 PM
Hi I am michelle.  I am a mom to a wonderful little man.  He was born in Jan.  Now his sister will be joining us in dec.  We are very excited.  Yes they are close we did not plan it but it just worked out that way.  I love to read, spend time with my little man, Spend special time with my dh, cook, shop, ebay LOL, travel and be outside.  I look forward to being part of this group and meeting everyone.

Michelle Proud Mommy to Aaron Matthew and to Little sister
Aryanna Mackenzie due dec 16, 2007

Rhonda78
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2007 at 7:21 PM
It is very nice to meet you. I am glad you joined!!! :)

God Bless.........

Claire07
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 7:22 PM
I'm Claire. I live in New Jersey. I'm a sinle mom to 4 kids - 2-year-old triplets and a 20-month old son. There will be 2 new little lives joining us in February 2008. :)

Proud mommy to 2-year-old triplets Ashtyn, Kameron & Wyatt, and 20 month old Colby!

luvu410
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 8:00 PM
I'm Lisa sahm to 4 beautiful kids, and one big kid (hubby).  I love my kids but sometimes they drive me crazy w the fighting lol.  Well if ou wanna know more check out my profile!  Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Proud Mommy of 4

Please stop by my page and sign my Guest Book! 

Honey33
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 8:04 PM
My name is Angela. I am 24 years old.
I live in Lansing Michigan and I am a mother of a 4 year old little boy.

I work full time in the insuarnce industry. I enjoy art, music, movies, good company, dining out and looking to make some new friends
mom1step1-2
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 10:25 PM
Hello Rhonda my name is Lisa and I am a mother of 3, 1 by birth and 2 by marrying the man of my dreams!  It is been a long hard road to get here but thank GOD I made it to them!!!  Thanks for creating this group, some days I need all the help I can get!!  Take care and hope to hear from you soon!!!
Rhonda78
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2007 at 10:38 PM
Its nice to meet all of you and I am ecited about this group. I think its going to be great. :)

God Bless.........

cuddlesl
by on Sep. 9, 2007 at 9:16 AM
hello nice to meet you i am a mom of 4 22 20 18 17 and life is not easy at times i am married for now and not to happy. looking to find friends to talk to when times or over whelmming i am scared to death what i should do next in life to make things better for me and my children looking for good advice from some one who can help me make the right choices for my kids and i i am 38 years old and feel like i wasted my life in some way ,  i belive that we all need to make time for our children and alwys try to make life better even if i not happymy happpyness will come later i hopei
Rhonda78
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2007 at 9:52 AM

Quoting cuddlesl:

hello nice to meet you i am a mom of 4 22 20 18 17 and life is not easy at times i am married for now and not to happy. looking to find friends to talk to when times or over whelmming i am scared to death what i should do next in life to make things better for me and my children looking for good advice from some one who can help me make the right choices for my kids and i i am 38 years old and feel like i wasted my life in some way ,  i belive that we all need to make time for our children and alwys try to make life better even if i not happymy happpyness will come later i hopei

Well I hope we can help you and give some good advice. Just post a topic and we will try to help. :)

God Bless.........

Stacyny73
by Member on Sep. 9, 2007 at 11:14 AM
hi Rhonda i like your new group...Its great...anyways my name is Stacy and I have 3 children and 1 on the way due in April....I have a great husband who lets me be a sahm....

Owner of the group: Want to VENT?  http://www.cafemom.com/group/husbandventing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)