Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Pro-life Guy Check him out!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 510 Total Views

Check out my friend Gerard Paul if you havn't got a chance yet
please subscribe and watch his vids he has a lot of good things to say,
and a great leader in the pro-life and unborn human rights movment!

http://www.youtube.com/user/theprolifeguy

Wish you all the best!
From Joanne

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ItalianMommy3
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:37 PM

woooooow..I never checked into FOCA before...I dont like obama in the 1st place...and nooo its not b/c he's black lol..if that dude was white/asian/indian/europen.... I'd still feel the same. I can NOT BELIVE!!!!! they want to allow this...9 month abortions?!!!!!!!!!!! (I just had posted a few weeks ago about how the baby has memorie around 30/32 weeks and up) and it be fine. Do it or be shut down ?!!!!!!!

why is it that us parents have to sign for everything....but o'well if our 13 y/o wants to have a child kill'd?! what the___!!!

Im so glad you posted this you have just informed another family/set of strangers (my family and friends) of what could be legalized in the time to come....I pray to God this fails. do I have your permission to post this in my other pro-life groups..if you haven't already??? they'd love it.

Joanne27
by Group Owner on Aug. 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM

I know I agree Obama wants to kill us all and as far as late term abortion goes it was legal until the ninth month for years until bush put the ban on it and even before Obama was elected he said the first thing he will do is undo the ban and he is doing just that. Not only that his new health plan with allow the legal killing of many other innocent people and deny medical treatment for anyone over 65! I am so discussed with this country and how they elected Obama what dumb asses excuse my language! It makes me so mad what kind of a world are they creating for our children?

Check out my Obama video I will post it titled Obama!

Gerard is a great guy and speaks the truth thanks for checking him out..

You can use anything of mine for the perposes of unborn human rights, read my journals what is the unborn? 1,2, and 3 I think you will like it!

Quoting ItalianMommy3:

woooooow..I never checked into FOCA before...I dont like obama in the 1st place...and nooo its not b/c he's black lol..if that dude was white/asian/indian/europen.... I'd still feel the same. I can NOT BELIVE!!!!! they want to allow this...9 month abortions?!!!!!!!!!!! (I just had posted a few weeks ago about how the baby has memorie around 30/32 weeks and up) and it be fine. Do it or be shut down ?!!!!!!!

why is it that us parents have to sign for everything....but o'well if our 13 y/o wants to have a child kill'd?! what the___!!!

Im so glad you posted this you have just informed another family/set of strangers (my family and friends) of what could be legalized in the time to come....I pray to God this fails. do I have your permission to post this in my other pro-life groups..if you haven't already??? they'd love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)