Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHRISTMAS/WINTER/HOLIDAYS BOOKMARK PICS!!!

Post pics here!

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
syndell58
by Cindy on Nov. 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM

It is absolutely awesome! 

ms_mommy_sue
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I got mine today from Debra!!!! Love it. Only problem is my bestie took my camera on vacation with her!!! Debra could you post the picture please? lol thanks 

sewmama1990
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

I got mine today from Debra!!!! Love it. Only problem is my bestie took my camera on vacation with her!!! Debra could you post the picture please? lol thanks 

Here it is!!

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Quoting sewmama1990:

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

Here it is!!

SOOO cute!!!  Is that a REAL jingle bell??

Rhonda  

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Cute.  Great job!

Quoting sewmama1990:

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

Here it is!!

ms_mommy_sue
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting sewmama1990:

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

Here it is!!

yep and chris has been trying his hardest all night to not touch it lol. he is onsessed with anything that makes noise or shines... lol poor kid. I got him antlers with bells and a necklace with a bell for the holidays--he don't know it yet htough

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Quoting sewmama1990:

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

Here it is!!

The bell hanging from the reindeer's antler is adorable! You gals are so creative. Great job!

sewmama1990
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting sewmama1990:

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

Here it is!!

Yes and no!! It is if you count looks but no in the sense that it has nothing inside it to make the jingle noise!!

3JSMOM98
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM

What an original design!!!  Love it!

Quoting sewmama1990:

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

Here it is!!

3JSMOM98
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Mine is almost done too!  I just have to put the finishing touches on it and I will have it out on Monday.  I am so happy I got this and the ornaments done before finals next week. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN