Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December UFO's

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 791 Total Views

The rush is on to get gifts finished or purchased, wrapped and under a tree.  We can easily get stressed but we ALL know that stitching is a stress reliever, or it's supposed to be.....

Are you making any progress this month?  Show us!

Rhonda  

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Last month I got all those ornaments and bookmark done. :)  So far this month.  I have completed 1 small project for Hubby's Aunt.  I think I am going to start on another project for a friend.  Hope to get it done quick.  Not sure exactly at the moment for the other projects.

chefmartha
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Well I'm having to take a break this month. Right now I'm workingon Christmas cards. They are almost finished. After that I need to get the baby book done that I am putting together for my brother and sister-in-law. The baby has an arrival date in the first week of February. LOL... We all know how first babys can be some are early, some are late, and some are on time. So I want to try and get the book done before his/her arrival. I'm hoping to get it done before the baby shower in January. As soon as I finish that I will be back to doing my stitching again. Perhaps I can actually get my Angel of the Sea done before my Birthday.

chefmartha2004
ms_mommy_sue
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 10:50 AM

• You wrote on Dec. 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM
  •  

these are all Christmas gifts that are 1/2 completed. I also have a few more pillows to sew up and bag holders and to finish these of course and then a bunch of other things. these are what I work on as I sit in waiting rooms with my kids appointmnets

JessecaLynn
    by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Wow those look great! 

chefmartha
    by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Very nice.

chefmartha2004
    JessecaLynn
    by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:14 AM

I was hoping to be done with this already but I am not.  I am still backstitching.  I decided to make it into a pillow when I do get done with it. :)

ms_mommy_sue
    by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM

the ornaments are complete! this is the back of them

this is the front

I am wiped out but closer to having everything done! 

BJsMommy04
    by Group Owner on Dec. 18, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Super job!  The backs look great too. 

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

this is the front

kileys_mommy
    by on Dec. 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Quoting ms_mommy_sue:

this is the front

Those are great!

kileys_mommy
    by on Dec. 19, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I started this for my grandma a couple weeks ago for her birthday in March.  She really likes Thomas Kinkade and lighthouses, so it's perfect.  Here's my progress so far:

I was kinda hoping to be farther along than I am, but everything seemed to get in the way of my stitching.  DH decided to share his new cold with me after we just recovered from being sick for two weeks starting Thanksgiving.  Plus, I just found out I'm pregnant again (after my loss in July), so early pregnancy fatigue has set in.  And Christmas on top of that! Whew!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)