Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookmarks for Feb. Pics.

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 55 Replies
  • 1648 Total Views

I am sure the bookmarks for this next exchange will be starting to arrive at some mailboxes soon. 

Don't forget to post pictures when you get them.  Oh, and the ones who make them, also try to take pictures just in case the one receiving them are not able to post a picture.  

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clockwatcher
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I am tickled pink! I got my bookmark in the mail today from BJsMommy04. I love it and the card too! Thank you very much.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM

:)  I am glad you like it.  You are welcome.   I was just playing around with the card. lol

Quoting clockwatcher:

I am tickled pink! I got my bookmark in the mail today from BJsMommy04. I love it and the card too! Thank you very much.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Quoting clockwatcher:

I got so busy playing with the new charm feature and forgot to leave a comment!

LOVE IT!  very pretty!

Rhonda  

sewmama1990
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Quoting clockwatcher:

Gorgeous!! Nice job, Tammy!!

strawberrykitty
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM

the picture is lousy but the bookmark is absolutely gorgeous.  I love it thank you soooooooooooooo much. 

Edited  to add, I forgot to mention that I recieved it from Jessica aka JessecaLynn.  Sorry, I had to post it twice and forgot to put it in the second time!

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Very pretty.  Great job.

Quoting strawberrykitty:

the picture is lousy but the bookmark is absolutely gorgeous.  I love it thank you soooooooooooooo much.

sewmama1990
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Quoting strawberrykitty:

Edited  to add, I forgot to mention that I recieved it from Jessica aka JessecaLynn.  Sorry, I had to post it twice and forgot to put it in the second time!

That is great too!! Nice work!!

syndell58
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 12:33 PM

hugs

I received my beautiful bookmark in the mail this morning! I love it, I love it, I love it! I will post a pic just as soon as I get a pic of of it. 

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jan. 23, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Nice!!!!!!

I sent mine out today!

Quoting strawberrykitty:

Rhonda  

JessecaLynn
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Quoting strawberrykitty:

So glad you like it. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)