Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April 2010 UFO Projects!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 946 Total Views

April's here!  Spring's beckoning but there's still time to stitch, right?  What are you working on?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM

I have only one that I can share right now.  It is done already. lol.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:42 PM

I LOVE those little projects!  Cute!

lisak1975
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Soooo almost done!

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM

It is looking cute.

Quoting lisak1975:

Soooo almost done!

shell1m
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:35 AM

Too Cute! great job.  :)

Quoting lisak1975:

Soooo almost done!

lisak1975
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Thanks!

stephanie990508
by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 1:50 PM

This is so cute!  I did this for my son too!!  Finally got it framed.  I'll see if I can get a picture posted.

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Apr. 8, 2010 at 10:00 PM

I guess this could be counted as an UFO. I actually stitched it in 2008 but wanted to make it into a pillow. Let me tell you, I have absolutely no talent when it comes to sewing. My nephew's wife has a friend that loves to sew so I had her ask her if she would make my pillow for me. I supplied the material and stitched piece and Ann's friend supplied the talent. This is the end result, and I absolutely love it! On the material portion of the piece she has quilted every two stars, you can't tell it from the picture but it makes the fabric pop.

shell1m
by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 11:33 PM

That is wonderful!!  Both of you ladies did a great job! :)

Quoting clockwatcher:

I guess this could be counted as an UFO. I actually stitched it in 2008 but wanted to make it into a pillow. Let me tell you, I have absolutely no talent when it comes to sewing. My nephew's wife has a friend that loves to sew so I had her ask her if she would make my pillow for me. I supplied the material and stitched piece and Ann's friend supplied the talent. This is the end result, and I absolutely love it! On the material portion of the piece she has quilted every two stars, you can't tell it from the picture but it makes the fabric pop.

in lovetoddler boytoddler boyexpecting boy  its a boy pregnant bellyI love my little family.They are my world.  :) 

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Super!  I love it.

Quoting clockwatcher:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)