Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April 2011 Bookmark photos

Posted by   + Show Post

Post your pictures of the bookmarks for this month here.  Can't wait to see them.

by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Replies (41-50):
sewmama1990
by on May. 19, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Maybe whoever made the bookmark for the one we haven't heard from should post a picture so we can see her fantastic work!!

3JSMOM98
by on May. 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM

I was just thinking the same thing.  Delivery confirmation costs less than .50 to add to your envelope.  This is a way to protect the sender from the postal services mistakes (and yes they have become worse!).  Then after they have mailed the exchange product with the delivery confirmation, the number should be posted some how.  I think this would ensure the product was actually sent.  Just an Idea. 

Quoting BJsMommy04:

How do you all feel about possibly making sure we use some kind of mail delivery confirmation when we mail out our items from now on?   Not sure exactly right now, I don't want us to have to pay a lot, but we should at least be able to know if the person has gotten theirs, etc.   Now for the ones that sign up and do not send out, of course I can not have anything to check for that with the mail.  :(

We should be having another exchange set up real soon, and I hope that you all will be in on it and try to keep this going.  I love for us to keep enjoying these, but I know it is getting hard because how some have let us down.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on May. 20, 2011 at 2:41 PM

She did.  The only one that did not post a pic of any sort is the one who did not send out.  Thanks sewmama

Quoting sewmama1990:

Maybe whoever made the bookmark for the one we haven't heard from should post a picture so we can see her fantastic work!!

sewmama1990
by on May. 20, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I paid .80 to have a package to my son tracked and was really upset when on their website to track that package that they never tracked it!!!!! So, I wasted my .80 and didn't know where the package was until my son called to say he got the package....ugh!!

The Post Office keeps asking for more money because they need it so we are paying more for their slowness and mishandling of our mail!! I just got a piece of mail that was burnt in one corner so what happened to that?? I mailed a package last Christmas to someone and was promised by the Postal Worker that the package would get there one week before Christmas, they got it the day before on Christmas Eve!!! I have lost all faith in our Postal service.

Quoting 3JSMOM98:

I was just thinking the same thing.  Delivery confirmation costs less than .50 to add to your envelope.  This is a way to protect the sender from the postal services mistakes (and yes they have become worse!).  Then after they have mailed the exchange product with the delivery confirmation, the number should be posted some how.  I think this would ensure the product was actually sent.  Just an Idea. 

Quoting BJsMommy04:

How do you all feel about possibly making sure we use some kind of mail delivery confirmation when we mail out our items from now on?   Not sure exactly right now, I don't want us to have to pay a lot, but we should at least be able to know if the person has gotten theirs, etc.   Now for the ones that sign up and do not send out, of course I can not have anything to check for that with the mail.  :(

We should be having another exchange set up real soon, and I hope that you all will be in on it and try to keep this going.  I love for us to keep enjoying these, but I know it is getting hard because how some have let us down.

sewmama1990
by on May. 20, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Sorry, my bad!!....LOL

Quoting BJsMommy04:

She did.  The only one that did not post a pic of any sort is the one who did not send out.  Thanks sewmama

Quoting sewmama1990:

sewmama1990
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I got mine!!! I love it!!

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2011 at 11:03 PM

ohhhhhhhh you got it.   I'm glad you got it. 

That is really cute.  Great job.

forest_hermit
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Aw, that's nice and I specially like the little ant/bug at the bottom! :)

forest_hermit
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Very cute duckie in the rain! :)

forest_hermit
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Everyone... lovely work! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)