Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post photos here for the July magnet exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Can't wait to see the magnets.

by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Replies (21-30):
clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Very nice!

Quoting BJsMommy04:

I got mine today.  They are really nice.  Look how many she made. :)  I love them.                              Thank you 3JSMOM. 

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Quoting 3JSMOM98:

I GOT my magnet and it is soooooooo wonderful!!! Thank you Clockwatcher for the beautiful work.  However, I am still with out a camera!  By any chance do you have a picture of it?

Again Thank you!!!

Your welcome! I did remember to take a picture...

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Nice.

Quoting clockwatcher:

Your welcome! I did remember to take a picture...

3JSMOM98
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:48 AM

You are so welcome!  They were fun to make!!!

Quoting clockwatcher:

Very nice!

Quoting BJsMommy04:

I got mine today.  They are really nice.  Look how many she made. :)  I love them.                              Thank you 3JSMOM. 

strawberrykitty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM

I recieved this from Rhonda yesterday, I am not sure how long they were in the mailbox as my bf(or whatever) just yesterday decided to check the mail after several days of not. I am mailing the magnet today, this is the third attempt and I am being extra careful about finishing it as thats what ruined the previous attempts.  I have never had a magnet give me this much trouble.  I am sooooooooooo sorry its late, alot of unexpected stuff came up.  Thanks to the idiot factor of some people I was behind in everything, I am caught up in school and actually moving ahead a week to finish the term on time and after today I will be caught up on the exchange too.  This is such a wonderful group of women and I am proud to call you my friends. 

Rhonda thank you so much for these, they brightened a really sh*tty day for me so your timing was perfect:)

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM

Melissa, you are very welcome.  We're here for you if you need us.  ~hugs~

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Those are really nice.  Great job.

Hope things are getting on the good route for you now.  Glad you are doing so well in school.    We ARE all friends here.  We are here if needed even for more than stitching.    Hang in there.

Quoting strawberrykitty:

I recieved this from Rhonda yesterday, I am not sure how long they were in the mailbox as my bf(or whatever) just yesterday decided to check the mail after several days of not. I am mailing the magnet today, this is the third attempt and I am being extra careful about finishing it as thats what ruined the previous attempts.  I have never had a magnet give me this much trouble.  I am sooooooooooo sorry its late, alot of unexpected stuff came up.  Thanks to the idiot factor of some people I was behind in everything, I am caught up in school and actually moving ahead a week to finish the term on time and after today I will be caught up on the exchange too.  This is such a wonderful group of women and I am proud to call you my friends. 

Rhonda thank you so much for these, they brightened a really sh*tty day for me so your timing was perfect:)

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Here is my magnet from Melissa. Thank you Melissa, I love it! And it goes perfectly with my decor which is Americana.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Nice.  Great job.

Quoting clockwatcher:

Here is my magnet from Melissa. Thank you Melissa, I love it! And it goes perfectly with my decor which is Americana.

3JSMOM98
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Great job!  I really like that one too!!!

Quoting clockwatcher:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN