Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

July UFOs

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 366 Total Views

Yep, it time for July UFOs.  Let's see them.  :)

by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
forest_hermit
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Ok, I'll be the first lol  Here's the one I'm working on for my Granddaughter Sammy.  I had to substitute some colors in the chair but I'm sure it'll all work out fine once it's done and outlined. :) The Aida cloth has got some speckles in it...forget what it's called! lol 

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Now that the wedding is over I have time to stitch again.  Ironically, my UFO is a wedding sampler for the wedding couple LOL

Here's what it's supposed to look like

and here's where I'm at now

Rhonda

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 11, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Forest.. Your project is cute.   We all know it will turn out nice with the change of colors in it.

Rhonda... it is coming along nice.  At least now you may have more time to work on it.  :)  it will be done quick now.  :)

Happywith2girls
by Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:38 PM

I love your projects, ladies.  I can't wait to see the finished products!

shell3m
by Shell on Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:59 AM

What a wonderful job ladies!!!!  I took a break from major cross stitching because I'm making jewelry and trying to open a online store, BUT I am making this for a giveaway for my Autism group that I'm in.  :) 

I back stitched the outline and pieces and I'm 1/2 stitching the color.  :) Also this came from my own head, no pattern.  :)  

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Oh I LOVE this.   Looks super.  I love puzzles, and I seem to love hearts.  :)  It is a super giveaway project.   And I hope your online store goes well for you.

Quoting shell3m:

What a wonderful job ladies!!!!  I took a break from major cross stitching because I'm making jewelry and trying to open a online store, BUT I am making this for a giveaway for my Autism group that I'm in.  :) 

I back stitched the outline and pieces and I'm 1/2 stitching the color.  :) Also this came from my own head, no pattern.  :)  

barbt
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM

That is nice, it is hard to find nice things to stitch for autism I am so glad you are talented enough to be able to make your own. is your group on CM? I am a part of 3 autism groups? 

shell3m
by Shell on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Quoting barbt:

That is nice, it is hard to find nice things to stitch for autism I am so glad you are talented enough to be able to make your own. is your group on CM? I am a part of 3 autism groups? 

yep.  I'm a MOD of it.  The link is under my siggy.

shell3m
by Shell on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:19 PM

thank you so much!!   I'm crossing my fingers for the store, I'll send you a link to it when it's up and running.  :)

Quoting BJsMommy04:

Oh I LOVE this.   Looks super.  I love puzzles, and I seem to love hearts.  :)  It is a super giveaway project.   And I hope your online store goes well for you.

Quoting shell3m:

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jul. 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Now that the wedding is over I have time to stitch again.  Ironically, my UFO is a wedding sampler for the wedding couple LOL

Here's what it's supposed to look like

and here's where I'm at now

and my current progress (working only on the bottom):

Rhonda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)