Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yep, it's now August.  School will be starting soon for the kids, well adults too. lol.  Show us what you having going on for projects.

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Replies (51-56):
shell3m
by Shell on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Thanks!  :)  I'm still on very simple designs, no kind of shading or anything...lol

Quoting BJsMommy04:

Looking wonderful.  You are talented with coming up with ideas to stitch and actually works. :)  Great job.

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Aug. 31, 2011 at 1:30 PM

This is my progress, it's still in the frame but I have all of the blocks complete. I was working to get it done by this coming week and the baby came last week! She wasn't due until arond the 7th.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Looking pretty JoAnn.  Congratulations on the new baby in the family.  Even if she is early.

shell3m
by Shell on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:18 AM

oh my goodness, it's looking so great!!  So pretty!  :)

Quoting clockwatcher:

This is my progress, it's still in the frame but I have all of the blocks complete. I was working to get it done by this coming week and the baby came last week! She wasn't due until arond the 7th.

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Sep. 1, 2011 at 7:29 AM

Thanks ladies!

chefmartha
by Martha on Sep. 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Looking great ladies! Sorry I haven't been on here recently. I am almost done with my year long scrapbooking project and then I will be back on here working on one of my UFOs. My goal for my other project was to have it done by Mid Novemeber but it's beginning to look like I may have it finished before then (fingers crossed) At last count I still had about 9 pages to finish. That's 9 pages per each of 7 books. Luckily they all are the same, so once I have the page's layout done I just have to make 7 copies of it. So I have to have it all done soon. I'm glad I left the recipe pages for last because they are easy to come up with decorations for.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)