Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

October 2011 UFOs

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  • 51 Replies
  • 840 Total Views

Do you believe it, October is here now?  So what ya working on for this month?  I finished a bookmark, but can't show it yet. lol.

by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Oct. 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I finished this just this evening! Now I'm going to start on my bookmark.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Oct. 3, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Great job JoAnn.

RobinChristine
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I am working on a stamped cross stitch baby blanket. taking longer than I thought

chefmartha
by Martha on Oct. 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I know I haven't been on here in quite awhile; but since I am almost finished with the project that kept me away I figured I can start sewing again. So here is the project I am working on when I'm not working on the scrapbooking project. This is an inbetween project until I can get together the things I need so that I can finish my youngest's stocking. LOL...One of my longest held UFOs at 17 years this Christmas, her birthday. Not much left to do on it, just need to do it.

This is what I am doing....

And this is how much is done. I figure I can get it finished sometime this week. Then I will move on to the stocking.

shell3m
by Shell on Oct. 3, 2011 at 3:26 PM

yes, I'm still working on my other projects but this one I need to push out first.  It's for my quit smoking buddy on CM.  :)  I can't wait to finished it and send it to her.  :)  I started it last night.

chefmartha
by Martha on Oct. 3, 2011 at 7:51 PM

That is going to be cute. Looks like it will take a little longer than the one I'm working on.

Quoting shell3m:

yes, I'm still working on my other projects but this one I need to push out first.  It's for my quit smoking buddy on CM.  :)  I can't wait to finished it and send it to her.  :)  I started it last night.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Oct. 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM

This is one of a few that I have always liked.  It will look really nice when done.

Quoting shell3m:

bookworm14
by Mandy on Oct. 3, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I've been working on this since May. She's really coming along :) Its the biggest piece I've done yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Oct. 3, 2011 at 9:09 PM

She is looking beautiful.

Quoting bookworm14:

I've been working on this since May. She's really coming along :) Its the biggest piece I've done yet.

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Oct. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Ooooh! I really like this a lot!

Quoting bookworm14:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)