Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

post your October 2011 Bookmark exchange PHOTOS here

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 3:21 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 900 Total Views

I am sure we will start receiving our bookmarks.  Post them here.  Can't wait to see what all everyone made. :)

by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Debbie0524
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I received my bookmark yesterday from my partner....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much. However, I'm still unable to post photos (but I'm working on it...lol)....so, partner, can you please post a photo if you took one?  Thanks again.....I was so excited when I got home last night and saw my card!!!! thank you

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Oct. 20, 2011 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm glad that you like the bookmark! Here is the picture that I took before I mailed it:

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2011 at 5:05 PM

That is really nice. I like. Great job. 

3JSMOM98
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:01 AM

That is AWESOME!!!  Great job!!!

Quoting clockwatcher:

I'm glad that you like the bookmark! Here is the picture that I took before I mailed it:

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM

How CUTE!

kabrooks
by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Way cute....I got mine last night and love it, I just have to figure out how to post a picture.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Oct. 25, 2011 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Since my partner isn't able to post a photo.  This is the one I made for her. kabrooks.

When you see this larger or in person, you can see what the green thing is. lol.

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Oct. 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I love this! Very cute!  Is the green "thing" a witch? Does it glow in the dark? Looks like it could.

Quoting BJsMommy04:

Since my partner isn't able to post a photo.  This is the one I made for her. kabrooks.

When you see this larger or in person, you can see what the green thing is. lol.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Oct. 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Thanks. Nope, the green thing is a spider webb. lol.  It does not glow, I didn't think it would be seen too well for pics, plus it wouldn't glow enough to read in the dark with it. LOL. It is one of the light effects floss.

If you increase your page size on your monitor, you can see the webb better.

Quoting clockwatcher:

I love this! Very cute!  Is the green "thing" a witch? Does it glow in the dark? Looks like it could.

Quoting BJsMommy04:

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Oct. 25, 2011 at 1:35 PM

That's really cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN