Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's November 2011 UFO time

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 477 Total Views

Yep, November is here already.  Show us what you are working on. If you can. :)

by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momlovesdaisies
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:16 PM

1st time posting UFO's. Here is the finished product or what the finished project should look like.

and here is what I've done thus far.

shell3m
by Shell on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Looks great!!!!  :)

Quoting momlovesdaisies:

1st time posting UFO's. Here is the finished product or what the finished project should look like.

and here is what I've done thus far.

momlovesdaisies
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Thank you Shell! Can't wait to see what your working on. :)

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Lot of stitches, but will look really nice when done.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Nov. 3, 2011 at 3:05 PM

New update:  it doesn't seem like much, but the cat is almost finished.  I've been working on the white around the face.  After that I just have to do the boughs and the ornaments.

And I just got the backing fabric in the mail today! (kitten is about 2"tall and repeated all over the fabric)

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Nov. 3, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Awwww so cute.  Great progress too.

dianepix
by Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I'm bad... I have three projects going at once...

One for me - Three wolves howling. It's about 1/2 done & I haven't worked on it for about 4 months:

The second is something for my daughter. A Medusa head. I just finished the 3rd section - out of 38!!!! - last night. Plus there's a little extra done on the facial part:

And the third is something I'm working on for a fund-raising silent auction coming up this summer. It's a bald eagle, with the American flag in the feathers on the head. At least I've got some time before THIS needs to be done! Going to do two of them - One on red fabric & one on blue:

I'd better get crackin'!

~ Diane

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Quoting dianepix:

One for me - Three wolves howling. It's about 1/2 done & I haven't worked on it for about 4 months:

WOMAN!   I SWEAR you have been in my stash!   LOL

I have this very same one!   Along with the Janlynn Season samplers....what else do you have in your stash????????

Christmas countdown banner

dianepix
by Member on Nov. 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting michiganmom116:

WOMAN!   I SWEAR you have been in my stash!   LOL

I have this very same one!   Along with the Janlynn Season samplers....what else do you have in your stash????????

lol - I was just discussing this with my husband.  I have 5 four-inch binders full of patterns in page protectors.  I have a little bit of everything; from alphabets to animals to babies to fairies to dragons to weddings to wolves. And a bunch in-between!  I have one binder just for wolves - Santa brought me about 20 for Xmas last year - I have GRAND ambitions of doing a bunch for a quilted wall-hanging.

They are sorted by type, then (some) are divided into smaller sections, and then each one has a sticky-tab on the end of the page that has the title of that pattern.  Sad thing is, I think that if I stitched 8-10 hours a day for the rest of my life I wouldn't get them done!

Yes, I'm a little anal-retentive.  simple smile But, at 41, I have finally come to embrace that about myself.  lol  (It saves me a lot of stress!)

~ Diane

shell3m
by Shell on Nov. 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I LOVE YOUR WOLF ONE!!!  wow! 

Quoting dianepix:

The second is something for my daughter. A Medusa head. I just finished the 3rd section - out of 38!!!! - last night. Plus there's a little extra done on the facial part:

And the third is something I'm working on for a fund-raising silent auction coming up this summer. It's a bald eagle, with the American flag in the feathers on the head. At least I've got some time before THIS needs to be done! Going to do two of them - One on red fabric & one on blue:

I'd better get crackin'!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN