Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's November 2011 UFO time

Posted by   + Show Post

Yep, November is here already.  Show us what you are working on. If you can. :)

by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Replies (11-16):
shell3m
by Shell on Nov. 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

All of your projects look WONDERFUL ladies!!!  I'm actually doing the exchange so I have nothing to show yet.  :P    Got to wait ladies.   :)

momlovesdaisies
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Cant wait to see what the Medussa looks like when finished. Sounds weird but I like what I see, she looks beautiful.

shell3m
by Shell on Nov. 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Still working on the exchange projects.  :)  How about you ladies???

mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM
I did this one a few months ago and I love it!

Quoting momlovesdaisies:

1st time posting UFO's. Here is the finished product or what the finished project should look like.

and here is what I've done thus far.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Love your filing system!

Quoting dianepix:

Quoting michiganmom116:

WOMAN!   I SWEAR you have been in my stash!   LOL

I have this very same one!   Along with the Janlynn Season samplers....what else do you have in your stash????????

lol - I was just discussing this with my husband.  I have 5 four-inch binders full of patterns in page protectors.  I have a little bit of everything; from alphabets to animals to babies to fairies to dragons to weddings to wolves. And a bunch in-between!  I have one binder just for wolves - Santa brought me about 20 for Xmas last year - I have GRAND ambitions of doing a bunch for a quilted wall-hanging.

They are sorted by type, then (some) are divided into smaller sections, and then each one has a sticky-tab on the end of the page that has the title of that pattern.  Sad thing is, I think that if I stitched 8-10 hours a day for the rest of my life I wouldn't get them done!

Yes, I'm a little anal-retentive.  simple smile But, at 41, I have finally come to embrace that about myself.  lol  (It saves me a lot of stress!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noe06
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM
3 moms liked this

I know this is an older post but wow!  Great organizational skills!  Even if you never get to do them all think of what a grand thing it will be to leave to your children or grandchildren.  After my grandmother passed I got a lot of her stuff and I still keep it in the same organizational style she did.  It was nice just to look through everything, it is like she is there with me everytime :)  I hope to teach my granddaughter cross stitch one day and leave everything to her. 

Quoting dianepix:

Quoting michiganmom116:

WOMAN!   I SWEAR you have been in my stash!   LOL

I have this very same one!   Along with the Janlynn Season samplers....what else do you have in your stash????????

lol - I was just discussing this with my husband.  I have 5 four-inch binders full of patterns in page protectors.  I have a little bit of everything; from alphabets to animals to babies to fairies to dragons to weddings to wolves. And a bunch in-between!  I have one binder just for wolves - Santa brought me about 20 for Xmas last year - I have GRAND ambitions of doing a bunch for a quilted wall-hanging.

They are sorted by type, then (some) are divided into smaller sections, and then each one has a sticky-tab on the end of the page that has the title of that pattern.  Sad thing is, I think that if I stitched 8-10 hours a day for the rest of my life I wouldn't get them done!

Yes, I'm a little anal-retentive.  simple smile But, at 41, I have finally come to embrace that about myself.  lol  (It saves me a lot of stress!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)