Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 2011 UFOs

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 528 Total Views

I know, we're probably all busy with the holidays, but are you working on any stitching projects?  Share your progress with us!

santa greenholding ornamentssanta blue

Christmas countdown banner

by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Just started this last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

What it will look like when its done. (Hopefully) :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM

For THIS Christmas???

Quoting mamagoose831:

What it will look like when its done. (Hopefully) :)

mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Lol you beat me to it. See above.
I haven't figured out how to send more than one pic in a single post while im mobile.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Heavens no! Lol just getting a good start on next years. I just finished one last week that took me almost 9 years. Was supposed to be for one daughter that was 8 when I started and had to change it for my daughter who us now 7. (Was no longer age appropriate for original cause she id now 17). I wanted to start this one right away.to show good intention to 17 year old. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM

LOL

don't feel too bad...I have a Nativity wall hanging that took me 18 years to finish...yikes!

Quoting mamagoose831:

Heavens no! Lol just getting a good start on next years. I just finished one last week that took me almost 9 years. Was supposed to be for one daughter that was 8 when I started and had to change it for my daughter who us now 7. (Was no longer age appropriate for original cause she id now 17). I wanted to start this one right away.to show good intention to 17 year old. Lol

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Here's the progress on my DD's Christmas stocking (for THIS year!)  The name, boughs, and kitten are done; just 7 ornaments to finish.

mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Oooo! I've been looking for a nativity to stitch. Would you mind posting a pic of yours? I've seen a few but want to see what my options are before I choose one. :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

LOL

don't feel too bad...I have a Nativity wall hanging that took me 18 years to finish...yikes!

Quoting mamagoose831:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Quoting mamagoose831:

Oooo! I've been looking for a nativity to stitch. Would you mind posting a pic of yours? I've seen a few but want to see what my options are before I choose one. :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

LOL

Quoting mamagoose831:

It's a very old Leisure Arts pattern.

mamagoose831
by Serena on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Wow! Its beautiful! Im going to look it up online. Thank you for showing me! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN