Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feb. 2012 Exchange photos

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 12:45 PM
  • 74 Replies
  • 1097 Total Views

Post your photos of your magnet for the exchange here.  Can't wait to see what everyone made. :)

by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamagoose831
by Serena on Jan. 28, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Are we supposed to post pics of what we made, or what we received? Im not done yet, hopefully this week sometime, but I want to be sure to do this right being my first time and all! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jan. 28, 2012 at 2:42 PM

We post pictures of what we receive.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I received my magnets from my partner yesterday. Here they are.  The blue with white one is even a little sparkly  :)  I love them both. Thank you Rhonda.

clockwatcher
by JoAnn on Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM

We post pictures of what we receive but remember to take a picture of what you send out, just incase the person that receives it can't post pictures.

Quoting mamagoose831:

Are we supposed to post pics of what we made, or what we received? Im not done yet, hopefully this week sometime, but I want to be sure to do this right being my first time and all! :D

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM

You are OH so very welcome! I really enjoyed these, even if working with the plastic canvas DID bend one of my needles...:(

My DD wants to make some for US now...

Quoting BJsMommy04:

I received my magnets from my partner yesterday. Here they are.  The blue with white one is even a little sparkly  :)  I love them both. Thank you Rhonda.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Uh oh, you had probs with your needles with it?  Hmm, sorry. lol.

:)  that is neat she wants to do some now.  Now your refrigerator and other refrigerators and freezers may get full, on the outside with these. lol.

I can't wait for you to receive yours and what you think of them. :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

You are OH so very welcome! I really enjoyed these, even if working with the plastic canvas DID bend one of my needles...:(

My DD wants to make some for US now...

mamagoose831
by Serena on Feb. 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Good idea! Im hoping to finish tomorrow and mail it on Monday.

Quoting clockwatcher:

We post pictures of what we receive but remember to take a picture of what you send out, just incase the person that receives it can't post pictures.

Quoting mamagoose831:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Feb. 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I got mine from BJsMommy04 today!  LOVE THEM, Tammy!

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Glad you got them.  :)   Glad you like them.  You are welcome.

Oh and remember everyone, that big thing in the picture is Not a magnet. He he. lol. lol

Quoting michiganmom116:

I got mine from BJsMommy04 today!  LOVE THEM, Tammy!

sewmama1990
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Love them!! Nice work!!

Quoting BJsMommy04:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)