Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March 2012 UFOs!!!!!

What are you working on now?  Share your progress!

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Replies (51-60):
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I have always loved this one.  You made a lot of progress.  It will look so beautiful when done.  Sorry for what was said to your son.  I hope this picture you make for him, will help him.  There are sites online for different lettering.  Count the squares to see the size you need, and check to see if there is anything online.  Like, what Shell said too. 

Quoting Poohy1975:

I've had to put my larger project on hold because of my surgery. My wooden scroll frame is to heavy to rest on my tummy without pain. So a few days before my operation i started this one.

And this is what it looked like yesterday when i stopped working on it. I've had way too much time on my hands so i got a LOT done already. This is going to be for my 17 year old mentally challenged and pretty violent son. He's in a group home in Redding. 3 years ago a boy told him the reason he is violent is because he's a demon. So i want to add somewhere on this project "you are my angel. Love mom" Any suggestions on where i should put it and where can i find small free printable letters for cross stitching. All the ones I've found are way too big.

bookworm14
by Mandy on Mar. 27, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Also updated in Stitching Divas. Happy with my progression, even with the missteps!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Looking good bookworm

bookworm14
by Mandy on Mar. 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I plan to complete the coral color first, before moving to the others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chefmartha
by Martha on Mar. 30, 2012 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Here's where I am right now. I had planned on framing for my wall but now I will be giving it to my in-laws for their 50th anniversary in July. Upside is I still have plenty of fabric and thread to beable to do a second one for myself. Downside is I don't want to do it again right away.

It's a little more than half way finished. Can't wait to be done with it. Up next will be a long line of UFO's that I hope to get done while watching the Summer Olympics and, hopefully, the Tour d' France. The last time I spent time doing UFOs during the Summer Olympics I got like 10 of them finished and started an 11th one. I'm hoping to get as many done this time as last time, starting with My youngest's Christmas stocking and the Angel of the Sea that I started forever ago and still haven't finished. This will be the year I finish both since I started them both rough around the same time. LOL...

shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Looking great!!!  :)

Quoting bookworm14:

Also updated in Stitching Divas. Happy with my progression, even with the missteps!

shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Great progress!!!  Love it.  :)

Quoting chefmartha:

Here's where I am right now. I had planned on framing for my wall but now I will be giving it to my in-laws for their 50th anniversary in July. Upside is I still have plenty of fabric and thread to beable to do a second one for myself. Downside is I don't want to do it again right away.

It's a little more than half way finished. Can't wait to be done with it. Up next will be a long line of UFO's that I hope to get done while watching the Summer Olympics and, hopefully, the Tour d' France. The last time I spent time doing UFOs during the Summer Olympics I got like 10 of them finished and started an 11th one. I'm hoping to get as many done this time as last time, starting with My youngest's Christmas stocking and the Angel of the Sea that I started forever ago and still haven't finished. This will be the year I finish both since I started them both rough around the same time. LOL...

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I took this Friday before I left work. I'm hoping to finish it this week

shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Do we have an April UFO?  am I just blind....lol  :)

shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Looks great!!!!!  :)

Quoting trfgirl56701:

I took this Friday before I left work. I'm hoping to finish it this week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN