Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's April. Spring is here. Yes it is.  What ya working on for this month?

by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Replies (81-90):
bookworm14
by Mandy on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting michiganmom116:

I have not heard of that store, but my oldest DS's girlfriend just moved there...maybe I can get her to take a look!

....DD and I have been sorting the bead colors.  It's not as hard as I thought it would be.

So I went to Stitches N Things.  Pretty nice little shop, it was part of a shopping center, tucked in the corner.  They had tons of boxes of patterns, all the DMC, beads and other sorts of flosses to choose from.  I came away with 4 patterns, the material & DMC for one project, and ordered a 5th pattern book.  Successful trip!!

bookworm14
by Mandy on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I just have the lettering & L border in white & the the vine backstitching through the L. Then I'll be able to call this one DONE.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM

yea!!!  :)

Quoting bookworm14:

I just have the lettering & L border in white & the the vine backstitching through the L. Then I'll be able to call this one DONE.

shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm finally able to pick my cross stitching back up.  it's been sitting for a while now...lol  I'll update with a pict. in several hours.  :)  Happy Sunday ladies! :)

shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I only got to stitch for a few hours because it's the weekend and all my boys were home BUT I finally finished all the purple flower area, some more of the leaves and started the last balcony post!!  woo-hoo!!  :) 

bookworm14
by Mandy on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Good job Shell! Your coming along great :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Thanks Mandy!!  :)

Quoting bookworm14:

Good job Shell! Your coming along great :)

bookworm14
by Mandy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I've started the backstitching! Its my least fave part of the entire process. Too bad I couldn't get it finished in April! Oh well, early May!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Looks great!!!  :)  I also thought I would be able to get mine done in April....lol  We'll just stitch into May together.  lol  :)

Quoting bookworm14:

I've started the backstitching! Its my least fave part of the entire process. Too bad I couldn't get it finished in April! Oh well, early May!

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on May. 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM

You ladies are doing great with your projects.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN