Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAY 2012 UFO's!!!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 685 Total Views

Share with us what you're working on this month!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on May. 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I'm working on these:

and here is my progress:

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on May. 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM

They are all going to look super.  Boy, you sure have enough to do at a time.  :)

Poohy1975
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Well I'm not totally done with the top half. But didn't realize i have like ten lines left till i pulled out the 2nd page. So i thought i would go ahead and post it.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on May. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM

You work FAST!  Looking good!

Quoting Poohy1975:

Well I'm not totally done with the top half. But didn't realize i have like ten lines left till i pulled out the 2nd page. So i thought i would go ahead and post it.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Haven't worked on it much recently but amazed at how much I've still accomplished.

Oneatatimemommy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
At the moment I don't get to cross stitch. A 6 week old and a 3 year old keep me busy! But one day I will get back to some of what I have stashed away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2012 at 10:52 AM

You all are doing fantastic on your projects. They look super.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM

congratulations on the new baby.  Yes, those two can keep you busy. Then when they are not, you want to rest or get other things done.  Soon, you will be able to stitch at night (evening) for a little while when they go to bed. :)

Hope to see your work soon.  Enjoy the little ones. :)

Do check in once in awhile in the group.

Quoting Oneatatimemommy:

At the moment I don't get to cross stitch. A 6 week old and a 3 year old keep me busy! But one day I will get back to some of what I have stashed away.

bookworm14
by Mandy on May. 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I finished it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poohy1975
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Well when you're in bed with nothing else to do the UFOs get done really quick. But it will be slowing down. I've started forcing myself to get out of bed and do other things whether I'm in pain or not. ( Like this morning i hurt like a son of a ______ but i promised my daughter we would go to the dog park for a few hours,wish me luck)But i have to say this pain has really caused me to get addicted to cross stitch,lol. Before it all i had to do was crochet.

Quoting michiganmom116:

You work FAST!  Looking good!

Quoting Poohy1975:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)