Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUNE 2012 UFO post!

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:21 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 618 Total Views

Share with us what you're working on, progress reports, and things you've finished this month!

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I am bad.  I haven't actually gotten much done in the way of cross stitching lately. :(  I have been working on other things.

KThompson09
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Excuse my crease. This is as far as I got so I will be working on her and my bookmark for the exchange.

shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!   :)

Quoting KThompson09:

Excuse my crease. This is as far as I got so I will be working on her and my bookmark for the exchange.

shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this

this is a something that I'm TURNING INTO a birthday announcement.  I'm going to cross stitch the whole thing and then add a boarder with pink and green with hearts at the corners.  Yep, I'm doctoring the heck out of this thing...lol  :)

Here's where I am so far.

LOOK JoAnn!!  I'm using my snippit bag!  :)

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM

KThompson, it looks so pretty.

Shell, I love your project.  and You are funny. I like how you showed and told about the bag. But it is neat using the bag. :)

shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 2, 2012 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  thanks!  :)  I love that bag and so does Hubby because when he vacuums he won't have about a million little pieces of thread everywhere near my feet.   lol  (he actually Likes to vacuum, so I just say knock yourself out..lol)

Quoting BJsMommy04:

KThompson, it looks so pretty.

Shell, I love your project.  and You are funny. I like how you showed and told about the bag. But it is neat using the bag. :)

bookworm14
by Mandy on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm thinking tonight I may leave the cross stitch aside. I've got a project to do as a gift for my dad for his birthday/father's day. We picked up a rock with the US Navy Seal stamped into it. We'll paint the seal in the colors it requires and then shellack the whole thing. Not a stitching project, but another project that needs to be done :-)

shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM

OOoo can't wait to see it!!!  :)

Quoting bookworm14:

I'm thinking tonight I may leave the cross stitch aside. I've got a project to do as a gift for my dad for his birthday/father's day. We picked up a rock with the US Navy Seal stamped into it. We'll paint the seal in the colors it requires and then shellack the whole thing. Not a stitching project, but another project that needs to be done :-)

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Progress stalled on two of my UFOs.  I want to get one of the patriotic ones done by Independence Day, so I picked this one and have been working on it almost exclusively.

bookworm14
by Mandy on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM
That's absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Progress stalled on two of my UFOs.  I want to get one of the patriotic ones done by Independence Day, so I picked this one and have been working on it almost exclusively.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN