Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January 2013 UFOs

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 36 Replies
  • 690 Total Views

It is a new year.  Let's see what you have going on for projects so far.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irvinehiker
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this

Here's the kit package.......

And this is what I have done so far.  I need to work on it some  more.  Lately I'm just not very motivated.  Either that or my kids keep me too busy.  :)

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

This is beautiful!  How many colors do you have to do? How big is it?

Quoting irvinehiker:

And this is what I have done so far.  I need to work on it some  more.  Lately I'm just not very motivated.  Either that or my kids keep me too busy.  :)

irvinehiker
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks :)  There are about 42 colors if I remeber correctly, some are blended with 2 colors of floss.  Design is 18x9 on 14 count. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting irvinehiker:

bookworm14
by Mandy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
That's a pretty piece! I love all the bright colors.

Quoting irvinehiker:

Thanks :)  There are about 42 colors if I remeber correctly, some are blended with 2 colors of floss.  Design is 18x9 on 14 count. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting irvinehiker:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Very pretty!

Quoting irvinehiker:

syndell58
by Cindy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a bookmark (among others) that I want to finish for my daughter. It is a throw togetehre kind of bookmark. let me if I can explain better. I have her name, nickname, initials on it then I amj using different colors for the background. I will try to take a pic when I can. I am not sure when I will get it done because of work/sleep/babysit/ schedule. lol

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Love it!!!  I'm working on something but my man is sitting here and it's for him so I can't post a pict of it yet.  ;)  I'll post it tomorrow.  :)

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM

lol!! trying to get my picture on here but my boyfriend hasn't let to go to the store yet...lol  It's a football (Texans team) logo that I'm cross stitching for him for his birthday...now I just need to get it on here while he's gone.  Oh!! I think he's leaving soon...

in love     family in the van  expecting baby

Rob and Me with all of our kids..Dean, Jacob, Garrett, Ally, Zack, Jackson and one on the way.  I love my big family.

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this

ok here it is!  :)   It's the Texans logo.  :) 

in love     family in the van  expecting baby

Rob and Me with all of our kids..Dean, Jacob, Garrett, Ally, Zack, Jackson and one on the way.  I love my big family.

CatsAreCool
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Finally got back to my project after the holidays.  Finished part 3 of 6 today.

The bases of the acorns were interesting - filled in with french knots.  First time I had ever used the knot that way.  Gives it a unique texture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)