Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you working on now?  Share progress pics!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Replies (71-75):
chefmartha
by Martha on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Darn it....Nope. Not the right one. Guess I'l be digging in the storage one weekend to find it. Here's a picture of what I have finished. The blue flag field is different.

I remember the Lady being in white with the flag kind of wrapping around her. I know I still have the pattern because I remember putting it aside with some others but it's not with them now. I guess she goes back in the stash for now until I find her again. Your Lady is very pretty. I may look for that pattern at another date. Mine was supposed to be done on white too but I chose blue so that her dress was showed off more. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting chefmartha:

Hey Rhonda! Could you post a picture of what your finished Lady Liberty is supposed to look like? I went looking for the one I started many years ago and found the fabric with the flag started on it but, like what has happened in the past from all the moves, I can't find the pattern. Grrrr....I guess this could be incentive to organize the storage unit, but I don't even know which box to look in in there. Anyway I just want to see if it's the same one I was working on or not. smile mini  

if it's the same one, I'm willing to share the pattern!

KThompson09
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I wasnt going to post a picture until I was finished but that may be another month or so. So this will be the last picture until I finish she is so close to being done I have worked on her on and off for 6 years and I'm ready for her to be done. Excuse the sideways photo I do not know why it did that or how to fix it, me and the computer just tolerate each other.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

The Lady is in my hoop again!

I don't feel like I made much progress until I see it...this is 3 days of work

3 more days of work...

5 days later...not a lot of progress due to sick kids and moving oldest DS into his own apartment

six days of working around sick kids and DH....

three days of ME being sick....and most of the large areas on the bottom half are finished.  I'm moving on to the top half!

two more days left in the month....

ending the month with this

chefmartha
by Martha on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM

She's really coming along. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

shell3m
by Shell on May. 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM

everyones stuff is looking so WONDERFUL!!  :)   I had to take a break for a bit because of an infection and had to go to the hospital....everything is ok and I'm taking my meds....so I'm hoping I can jump back on it tomorrow.  :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)