Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you working on this month?  Share pics if you can!

by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Replies (51-59):
chefmartha
by Martha on May. 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Nice. I like the pale colors.

Quoting bookworm14:

The progress i have made today, again Im sorry for the sideways!

chefmartha
by Martha on May. 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Working on the stocking.

Where I was...

and where I am as of tonight.....

a  

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on May. 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Here's where I'm starting....I hope to have all of the cross stitching done by the end of the month

4 days later

Six days later, and I'm a little discouraged.  I haven't been able to work on it much

Ten days later, and it sure doesn't feel like I did much.  95% of the project is "mapped", though...I'm going down my color list of floss and starting to fill in.  42 colors on the list, and I have 11 of them completely done.  Think I can do 31 more colors in the next 10 days to reach my goal???  I'm going to try!

I REALLY wanted to be done with the main cross stitching before June 1st so that I had the month of June to finish the metallic threads, backstitching, and beadwork, but I have been pretty occupied with life work for the past 2 days and today.  : (

chefmartha
by Martha on May. 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM

She's looking lovely. I know how it is with life getting in the way. I've had that happen a time or two. I got lucky this weekend though and got a little sewing done.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Here's where I'm starting....I hope to have all of the cross stitching done by the end of the month

4 days later

Six days later, and I'm a little discouraged.  I haven't been able to work on it much

Ten days later, and it sure doesn't feel like I did much.  95% of the project is "mapped", though...I'm going down my color list of floss and starting to fill in.  42 colors on the list, and I have 11 of them completely done.  Think I can do 31 more colors in the next 10 days to reach my goal???  I'm going to try!

I REALLY wanted to be done with the main cross stitching before June 1st so that I had the month of June to finish the metallic threads, backstitching, and beadwork, but I have been pretty occupied with life work for the past 2 days and today.  : (

chefmartha
by Martha on May. 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM
3 moms liked this

I've gotten quite a bit more done today.

This was the other day...

And this was today.....

And this is tonight. I'm working on the bear. I had finished most of the doll before this got put away the last time. Once I finish the bear and doll on the bench I plan on putting a small calendar under the clock and that will be it for motifs on the 'wall' of the room.

I still have a 'tea table' and a 'lamb pull toy' to put down in the toe area. I also need to put the 'baseboard' along the 'wall' and the 'wallpaper' on the 'wall' before I will be done. I also have a lot of the dreaded back stitching to do as well. If I keep going at the speed I'm going I hope to have it finished (except for putting the stocking together) by the middle of June. I need to go get some fabric for lining and backing the stocking.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on May. 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

4 days later

Three more days in the month to try to finish the cross stitching before starting on metallic threads and beads...it'll be a miracle if I can do it.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on May. 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

4 days later

Three more days in the month to try to finish the cross stitching before starting on metallic threads and beads...it'll be a miracle if I can do it.

Well, I'm ending the month not quite as far as I wanted to be with the progress, but it's getting closer:

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

She is looking super, Rhonda.

michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Thanks!

Quoting BJsMommy04:

She is looking super, Rhonda.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)