Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

June 2013 UFO post

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM
  • 77 Replies
  • 838 Total Views

What are you working on this month?  Share pics if you can!

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to have this finished by the end of the month!  I've got 9 more floss colors to finish before moving on to the metallic floss and beadwork.

irvinehiker
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a Candamar kit I'm working on titled Venetian Back Alley.  I can't wait to be done with this!  It's taking forever!  lol

irvinehiker
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Love this piece!  She is beautiful!  :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

I want to have this finished by the end of the month!  I've got 9 more floss colors to finish before moving on to the metallic floss and beadwork.

chefmartha
by Martha on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok.... Here's where I was...

I need to do the back stitching and stitch in a little bit of cushion on the bench.

Here's the part I'm working on right now....

I need to put the tea set on the table and put a chair behind the table.

I had wanted to spend the day sewing in the A/C today but we helped a friend out instead. Jimmy's buddy from work and his wife are both huge softball players. They are both on sponsored teams out in town. They also have their kids in softball as well. Well this weekend is a big tournament here. N had two games at one field, L had 3 games at another park miles away, and their daughter M had her weekly game at a third park during their games. So Jimmy and I decided to give them a hand and take the kids with us. We took M and V to M's game and then caught up with N and L after. It was hot and windy so no sewing for me today. Here's hoping I can get a little done tomorrow. The kids want to go to the pool though so who knows.  

chefmartha
by Martha on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM

She's really coming along. Looking good. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM

My attempt to bring my stitching bug out of hiding. A simple 1 colour design,and since we visited my inlaws in their new house by the sea this weekend it seemed appropriate lol

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Dont mind the silly shadow at the bottom. Its midnight and I cant get the light right :P

SarineLewis
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 3:24 AM
No WIPs for me. Too busy moving and visiting family. :) Been fining tons on Pinterest and gallery.ru though. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CatsAreCool
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
4 moms liked this

Ready to frame

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful!!

Quoting CatsAreCool:

Ready to frame

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN