Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you working on this month?  Share pics if you can!

by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Replies (71-77):
bookworm14
by Mandy on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Thats certainly a good attitude to have for it! I've never been to that area.

Quoting Poohy1975:

We'll be moving from S.Korea,after 4 years of being here, to Ft.Lewis WA. Never been and getting  some good opinions and some horrible.But i've learned the places you go are what you make of them.

Quoting bookworm14:

I can't begin to understand your loss as a mother, but i have recently gone through a loss myself. June 2nd we got the news my niece had committed suicide. it has been heartbreaking and painful beyond belief, my heart goes out to you for having to go through all your pain. i have found stitching to be therapeutic at times, others not so much. Best of luck to you for the move! What part of the country will you be moving to?

I know things have been tough (to say the least) but its good to see you pop in now & again. i hope the move goes smoothly.

Quoting Poohy1975:

Well in Oct my husband got really sick and was in and out of the hospital.In Dec. he had 12 inches of his colon removed. Then Jan.14 i got the worse news of my life. My son had been hit and killed while riding his bike. Went back to the states to take care of that.Been trying my best to deal with the most unimaginable pain ever.Plus now we're getting ready to PCS and because we're PCSing during the hottest time of the year and have 8 animals to get back to the states we're having issues.. I just started cros stiching again. I had to put it down for a few months,kind of hard to see the thread and holes through tears. Now if you would have asked me this question two weeks ago my answer would have been a lot less emotional.But knowing i have to carry my sons ashes for 23 hours very soon is making things seem like it all just happened. It will be six months that he died July 14.

Quoting bookworm14:

How have you been doing? I haven't see ya in the group much lately!

Quoting Poohy1975:

I just started mine like this yesterday.Need to have it done soon,it's a birthday present.

Quoting CatsAreCool:

Ready to hang

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

This is really neat.

Quoting CatsAreCool:

Did this one today

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute. I like it.

Quoting CatsAreCool:

Done

CatsAreCool
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM

No, it is metal.  You used to be able to find these kits all the time.  Haven't seen any in a long time.

bookworm14
by Mandy on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Gotcha, i haven't seen anything like that before.

Quoting CatsAreCool:

No, it is metal.  You used to be able to find these kits all the time.  Haven't seen any in a long time.

bookworm14
by Mandy on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

About 75 stitches left for page 13 (of 15)!! Feel like I've been rocking & rolling with this page
michiganmom116
by Crafty Rhonda on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:37 AM

I'm 14 gold seed beads short of finishing the Lady!  Can you believe it?  I'll post pic later today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)