Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookmark exchange July 2013 Photos

Posted by   + Show Post

Place your photo of your bookmark you received here.  Can't wait to see them all.

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Replies (21-24):
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Thank you so much for replying here.  Sorry for the troubles you have been having, hope things are better now.

Quoting dianepix:

My deepest apologies to both of the ladies I am partnered with. Yes, I received this bookmark and I LOVE it!  Thank you SO much!  As for mine, I am just getting it sent out tomorrow - Debbie, I am sorry for the delay!  CO to WY should not take very long, so you should get it this week.  It's no excuse, but I have been having a very bad month and a lot of my stitching time was taken up with family emergencies.

Quoting clockwatcher:

This is the one that I sent out to my partner. I don't know if she ever received it or not because she hasn't responded to my messages, but I hope that she did.

dianepix
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Here's the one I sent out - Late, unfortunately. Hope she got it!

Quoting dianepix:

My deepest apologies to both of the ladies I am partnered with. Yes, I received this bookmark and I LOVE it!  Thank you SO much!  As for mine, I am just getting it sent out tomorrow - Debbie, I am sorry for the delay!  CO to WY should not take very long, so you should get it this week.  It's no excuse, but I have been having a very bad month and a lot of my stitching time was taken up with family emergencies.

Quoting clockwatcher:

This is the one that I sent out to my partner. I don't know if she ever received it or not because she hasn't responded to my messages, but I hope that she did.

~ Diane

bookworm14
by Mandy on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Very pretty! I love the eagle :-)

Quoting dianepix:

Quoting dianepix:

Quoting clockwatcher:

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Very nice.  You did a great job.

Quoting dianepix:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN