Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September 2013 UFO post

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Replies (121-125):
bookworm14
by Mandy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Started this yesterday. a patriotic star, Pinterest find
shell3m
by Shell on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:29 PM
So cute!!!!!! :)

Quoting bookworm14:

A touch of backstitching then this little gem will be done. a fun design :-)
shell3m
by Shell on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Very nice already. :)

Quoting bookworm14:

Started this yesterday. a patriotic star, Pinterest find
shell3m
by Shell on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Ok where did you get pattern? i would love to add it to my collection. :)

Quoting chefmartha:

Ok, here's my update. I do plan on working on it more today but I need to go finish decorating Katy's birthday cake. Her birthday is actually on Wed. but she wanted to celebrate it with her friend who is here today, so.....

Anyway, here's where I was...

Here's where I am now...

The shape of the wings is really coming along now. I really want to get it done before the end of October. We are hoping to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving this year. The actual meal will probably be at my brother's new house, so I want to get the Welcome sign I was making for them done and framed to give to them when we get there.

chefmartha
by Martha on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

It's a Lavender and Lace pattern. She's titled 'In the Arms of an Angel' L&L 47. I don't remember if I bought her or if MIL gave her to me, nor do I remember if I got it in a stitching store or bought it online. I seem to remember abcstitch.com carrying the Lavender & Lace collection, so did nordicneedle.com at one point and possibly silverneedle.com. I wish I could remember but the one place I went to in Georgia didn't have her and I started her in Georgia. Sorry. She's really coming out pretty though. Just hope I can get her done by the end of October. I know I don't have much left to do to finish the piece for my brother but I will need time to get stuff together for our trip north to see family. 

Quoting shell3m:

Ok where did you get pattern? i would love to add it to my collection. :)

Quoting chefmartha:

Ok, here's my update. I do plan on working on it more today but I need to go finish decorating Katy's birthday cake. Her birthday is actually on Wed. but she wanted to celebrate it with her friend who is here today, so.....

Anyway, here's where I was...

Here's where I am now...

The shape of the wings is really coming along now. I really want to get it done before the end of October. We are hoping to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving this year. The actual meal will probably be at my brother's new house, so I want to get the Welcome sign I was making for them done and framed to give to them when we get there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN