Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September 2013 UFO post

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Replies (61-70):
shell3m
by Shell on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM

lol, i hear that!  :)  and thank you.  :)

Quoting chefmartha:

Thanks. I started working on the wings last night when I was taking a break from that darn metallic thread. :) Hope the baby feels better soon.  

bookworm14
by Mandy on Sep. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I'm just about finished Another Day in Paradise, should be able to finish the basic stitches tonight and will be starting the backstitching. This piece is FILLED with it so it could take me awhile, excited to have it about done, its gone really quickly for me :-)
bookworm14
by Mandy on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Onto the backstitching!!
shell3m
by Shell on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

AAAAHHHH!  BACKSTITCHING!   **runs away screaming**

Quoting bookworm14:

Onto the backstitching!!

CafeMom Tickers
BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Awww.  Hope he is better soon.  Hugs.

Quoting shell3m:

I've worked on the boarder of mine.  With Cash not feeling well I cant do too much right now.  I'll try to get a pict up today.  :)

chefmartha
by Martha on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's my end of the week update...

Where I was...

And where I am tonight...

I'm hoping to get some stitching in this weekend but we are pretty booked this weekend. Jimmy has an Over 40 softball league tourney on Saturday and once done with that he has said that we would go help some friends put in their deck. Not that I'd be much help with that. LOL... Plus I need to help Katy catch up on her school work since she was out the other day with a migraine.

shell3m
by Shell on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:20 AM

thanks, I nursed him and it seemed to help today with making him feel better.  I use formula because I can't keep up with his needs but I had him latch on to each side for 30 mins and I think it really helped, he's been doing real well today.  :)

Quoting BJsMommy04:

Awww.  Hope he is better soon.  Hugs.

Quoting shell3m:

I've worked on the boarder of mine.  With Cash not feeling well I cant do too much right now.  I'll try to get a pict up today.  :)

shell3m
by Shell on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:22 AM

it's looking great, just remember.....every stitch is a stitch closer to being done.  ;)

Quoting chefmartha:

Here's my end of the week update...

Where I was...

And where I am tonight...

I'm hoping to get some stitching in this weekend but we are pretty booked this weekend. Jimmy has an Over 40 softball league tourney on Saturday and once done with that he has said that we would go help some friends put in their deck. Not that I'd be much help with that. LOL... Plus I need to help Katy catch up on her school work since she was out the other day with a migraine.

mommytrix
by Trish on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm starting my Christmas project. Let's hope I get it done in time 😊
mommytrix
by Trish on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Where I am now...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN