Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BOOKMARK EXCHANGE 2 PICS!

Posted by   + Show Post

Howdy Fellow Stitchers!

I think the bookmarks will start trickling in and I for one, received mine already!! AngelBabe aka Ellen, sent this pretty one to me! I love it!! It's a Faye Whittaker pattern, from the book 'All Our Yestserdays'.  THANK YOU ELLEN!!

by on Jun. 9, 2008 at 11:33 AM
Replies (71-74):
Da_Mom
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Quoting koalacutie:

Received my bookmark today from Denise (aka: 3jsmom98). It has 3 boxes with designs in them. The squares are completely filled with cross stitching. Alot of DMC threat went into this bookmark. Very colorful and fun. Thanks so much. Onward to bookmark #3.

I deleted my previous post and reposted in the bookmark exchange 2 pics one. Sorry I had to deleted the two people who had commented on it.

That is beautiful Cutie!! She did a super job. Looks like lots of work went into it. Thank you for posting here.
Da_Mom
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Well girls, we're waiting on 2 more moms to post their gifties! :)

MomsAngels & Crazy_Mom_of_3

I hope you all are enjoying this. I know I am!

Happy Stitching!
MomsAngels7710
by on Jul. 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Thank you Denise.

This is the bookmark I mailing to Denise today.  My first attempt came back with insufficient postage.  Sorry, Denise.

Da_Mom
by on Jul. 13, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Quoting MomsAngels7710:

Thank you Denise.

This is the bookmark I mailing to Denise today.  My first attempt came back with insufficient postage.  Sorry, Denise.

So happy to see that both our last ladies are done w/ exchange #2~ both of these are so pretty!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN