Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookmark Exchange 5 Pics

Posted by   + Show Post

i recieved my bookmark today , so i guess i'll start the post for the pics....thanx BJsMommy04 , I REALLY DO LOVE IT !!!!!

by on Nov. 26, 2008 at 8:19 PM
Replies (91-98):
sewmama1990
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:39 AM

That is cute!!

Quoting Doggroomer:

I finally am posting a picture. Sorry I am getting this up so late.

I got this from crazy mom of 3. Isn't it cute. Thanks again. I am looking forward to the next exchange.     Sharon

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:25 PM

As far as I am aware of... 3JsMomm98 and Tinaearl have not posted pictures.  I do not know for sure if they have received the bookmarks.

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jan. 5, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I got my bookmark today.  I like it.  It is very nice.  Perfect for when I can get cozy and read, or use to mark my cross stitch page, with a nice warm tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.   Thank you.

cdetgen
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Thats cute. I like it. Glad you got it.

barbecuing

sewmama1990
by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 2:00 AM

That is great!!! Nice work!!

Quoting BJsMommy04:

I got my bookmark today.  I like it.  It is very nice.  Perfect for when I can get cozy and read, or use to mark my cross stitch page, with a nice warm tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.   Thank you.

3JSMOM98
by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Well duh!  I forgot to post to the board that I received my bookmark.  It has been sitting very nicely on my desk - I think I was waiting to see if I could upload the picture.  For some reason that drive isn't working or something.  Maybe one of the kids could help me.  LOL

Anyway, THANK YOU Tina for the beautiful bookmark!  You did an awesome job!!!!  I am so sorry it took me so long to post to the board, I had sent Tina a thank you note right after I got it.  I'll do better next time - promise! wink mini

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM

LOL.  Okay.  I just wanted to make sure everyone had gotten theirs.  We love seeing all the work everyone does too.  Hopefully you can get a picture loaded soon.  Thank you for letting us know.  Can I assume Tina got hers too?        

Quoting 3JSMOM98:

Well duh!  I forgot to post to the board that I received my bookmark.  It has been sitting very nicely on my desk - I think I was waiting to see if I could upload the picture.  For some reason that drive isn't working or something.  Maybe one of the kids could help me.  LOL

Anyway, THANK YOU Tina for the beautiful bookmark!  You did an awesome job!!!!  I am so sorry it took me so long to post to the board, I had sent Tina a thank you note right after I got it.  I'll do better next time - promise! wink mini

Doggroomer
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 8:10 AM

That's a cute bookmark. Nice job!

Sharon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN