Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookmark Pictures

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 6:14 PM
  • 97 Replies
  • 1870 Total Views

Already ladies lets see those bookmarks!

Who needs a therapist? I have my NEEDLEWORK!

by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sn8Td
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I got mine today from JessecaLyn! I love it. I thought I would take a picture of the back of it too since there was a discussion about how to finish them. I can't wait to put it in my book!! Thank you SO much!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

BJsMommy04
by Group Owner on Jun. 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Very pretty.  Nice job.  I like how the back is done.

JessecaLynn
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM

I am so glad you liked it.  I had fun doing it and I can't wait until the next exchange.

Quoting Sn8Td:

I got mine today from JessecaLyn! I love it. I thought I would take a picture of the back of it too since there was a discussion about how to finish them. I can't wait to put it in my book!! Thank you SO much!

sewmama1990
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Quoting Sn8Td:

Love the ladybugs!! The back is fabulous!! Nice work!!

chefmartha
by Martha on Jun. 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I love it. Darn I feel so far behind. I'm almost done with my pin cushion then on to the bookmark.

Quoting Sn8Td:

chefmartha2004
ms_mommy_sue
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Quoting Sn8Td:

love it!!!!

I am 1 row from being done withthe stitching on my pincushio, then about 3/4 of the way doen with my bokmark.. I think. I may add a few things just haven't decided on that part yet. I haven't been stitching much in [past 2 days, as I am plain exhausted with a huge headache to make it  more fun.

jenndalynn
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:46 PM

cute lady bugs! and wow did you ever finish that quick! I'm no where near done, but I do have a month to finish so I'm not worried.

3JSMOM98
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:29 PM

SHEESSHHHHHHH............  How in the world did you get that done so fast?  I just finished part one of my bookmark and that took me three days!  LOL LOL LOL  I love those ladybugs - how colorful!

shell1m
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Mine would have been in the mail already BUT I had to redo the whole background color!! uggg...Long story, anyway, I'm hoping to have it all unstitched tonight and start stitching it again tomorrow. 

Love my man and two little boys   in love    twin boys

Autism Support and Debate group-- http://www.cafemom.com/group/104395

JessecaLynn
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I get about 1 hour every night to work on cross-stitch.  So I was able to get about 2 ladybugs done a night.  It was a simple bookmark.

Quoting 3JSMOM98:

SHEESSHHHHHHH............  How in the world did you get that done so fast?  I just finished part one of my bookmark and that took me three days!  LOL LOL LOL  I love those ladybugs - how colorful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN