Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just venting

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 3:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 276 Total Views
This is my second pregnancy, which is going a 180 degrees in the opposite direction than my first.  I have placenta previa, a cyst on my placenta, and placental lakes.  I was theorizing that maybe I was pregnant with twins and my body just happened to absorb one of them.  Fraternal twins run in my family and identical twins run in my husband's family, so I dont know...its just a theory.  But I do know that the doctor doesn't want me to really do anything for a month, just to make sure that the baby will be okay.  I wish I knew why this pregnancy is the way it is.  I was sick so much longer this time around, and though I'm only 4.5 months pregnant, I look almost 6 months!  How have you done with placenta previa?
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
iheartharrboys
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2007 at 2:19 PM
I just want to tell you that its still early so there is a good chance that your placenta will migrate upward.  Is your previa marginal, partial, or complete?  I have met a lot of women who found out they had a previa with their first ultrasound and then later discovered that it had moved.  Most of them do by 27 (or so?) weeks.  Of course this is what everyone told me and mine did not.  But still there is a glimmer of hope.  Take it easy! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)