Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All Work And No Play? Not During MY Work Day!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 115 Total Views
After we had our son, LD, my husband and I made the decision that I needed to stay home with him instead of putting him in an expensive daycare. Well after about 2 weeks we realized that we needed some other kind of income if we were going to keep this lifestyle. That’s when I decided to start looking for an online job. I must have looked at hundreds of data entry and transcription jobs, but I couldn’t find anything that was actually going to MAKE me money, or benefit my family until I found this phenomenal company! I don't have to stock inventory, sell products, or give any parties! Its 100% RISK FREE and the best part is that you will finally be working for a company that cares about you AND your family! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this company and all that it has done for me!

I am currently seeking 8 motivated mommies who are willing to invest their time into building their OWN business with this AMAZING company! You must be self motivated and dedicated to wanting to be at home with your children! I CAN make your dreams happen just like mine did! YOU just have to take the first step. I design everyday of my life around my son not my job or my worry of money. When was the last time you could say this? If your answer was anything but today I can help you turn that around!

Just go to my website and request more info.
www.behomewithyourfamily.com  I will be contacting you within 24 hours for a 10 minute interview! I can't wait to help YOU succeed!

Amanda Davis
Mommy to LD Davis
Work at HOME Mama!
All Work and No Play? Not During MY Work Day!!
www.behomewithyourfamily.com

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)