Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro's

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:15 PM
  • 75 Replies
  • 1891 Total Views
 I figure to get things started we need to know who each other are. There are intor's scattered around the group, this way we can keep them all together. Just give us a little something about yourself and want you want from the group. I'll go first...

I am a 27 yr old SAHM to my 17 month old daughter. I am currently looking for work at Kindercare here in PHX and am waiting the call back. Wish me luck :) I moved here from Tucson in Jan with my husband and have been looking to meet some moms and children for my daughter. I want to make some new friends that I can be close with, talk to and just have a good time. Oh yeah and my name is JEN!

by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ericanwilliams2
by on Oct. 23, 2007 at 10:08 AM
Hello, I am Erica. I have lived in Arizona for about a year now. I absolutely love it here. I live in the East Mesa Area. I have 2 children, Blake 7 and Brooklyn 3. I work from home, as a travel agent. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I have been married for 5 years this wed. October 24th. I grew up in Texas, Beaumont and Houston areas.
azkelly
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2007 at 12:18 AM
Hi Ladies! I am a part- time stay at home mom, part- time business owner and I just moved from Gilbert to the North Phoenix area- I don't know a soul around here and it's weird! 
Anyone in this group near Desert Ridge?
WasntMe331
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2007 at 5:48 PM
Hello Everyone!!!  I am also new to the group.  I am 32, married for the second time and have 5 ........ YES 5 ...... beautiful children ranging in age from 6 to 14.
woowoo12
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Hi my  name is debra im a housewifelooking to do work on  the computer maybe you can hook me up with travel agent i would love to get help from you thank you so much my email is debdebtaylor@msn.com
h.murphy
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2007 at 6:20 PM
Hi, my name is Holly.  I am a 29 year old SAHM to my 19 month old little girl.  I moved to Arizona in 2003 from Michigan.  My husband, daughter, an I live in the Phoenix area.  We frequent the parks, and the zoo.  We are looking for other moms with children about the same age for playdates at the park, and to be friends with!!!!
Magda79
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2007 at 11:08 PM
Hi, My name is Magda, Iam 28, My daughter Sophie is 10 months old.
I moved to Arizona 4 years ago from Poland. I like it here, but I miss my country! We live in North Phoenix.
I don't have many friends with children, so Iam looking for some!
matty28
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2007 at 12:02 PM
Hi my name is Jenn and I am a 27 year old stay at home mom. I have lived in Phoenix my entire life, but don't have many friends that are SAHM or have children the same age as mine. My son, Matthew, is five months old and is so much fun.   I'm looking to meet new friends.  I currently live in the Laveen area.

loveboy.gif       Policewife.gif  csectionmama.gif       thBLlostmymarbles.gif realwomena1.gif       6265.gif

ISellShus
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2007 at 10:47 AM
Hello my name is Mimi. I live in Maricopa. I am a wahm of five children, ages 16,9,8,6,2. I own an online shoe store.

I moved to Arizona a little over a year ago from Oregon, and I am looking forward to meeting and networking with other mom's in the area.

Mimi

Shu Stylz by Mimi

www.shustylzbymimi.com

arbonnemamaof2
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2007 at 12:21 PM
Hi guys I'm Jimi Ann and am a 27yr old mother of two(Bradley-6 and Jocelyn-4) and have been married for 7 years to an amazing husband.  We just moved here recently, me at the end of September and my husband in the middle of November.  We moved from New Mexico and don't know very many people here, we live in the Northwest Valley and would love to meet couples with kids that we can hang out with.  I am starting a home based business with Arbonne International, a swiss formulated health and anti aging company with an awesome network of people, amazing products  that you really experience results with and an incredible business opportunity.  I am trying to meet a goal this month, so if anyone needs some last minute shopping done i can help you with that and get it shipped to where you need it to go.  Please contact me so I can help you wrap up your gist list this Christmas and make some new friends.
Alannasmoma
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2007 at 1:09 AM
Hello my name is Shannon I am 20 years old and i have a 10 month old daughter named Alanna. I live in scottsdale and am looking for moms around my age, here in scottsdale they seem to be scarce. I work part time at a Daycare and the rest of my time I enjoy spending with my family and friends. Since i had my Daughter I have notice the saying is true that people dont like hanging out with people with kids if they dont have any. So I am looking for some new friends that dont mind a little crying and a stinky diaper, or two.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)