Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I figure to get things started we need to know who each other are. There are intor's scattered around the group, this way we can keep them all together. Just give us a little something about yourself and want you want from the group. I'll go first...

I am a 27 yr old SAHM to my 17 month old daughter. I am currently looking for work at Kindercare here in PHX and am waiting the call back. Wish me luck :) I moved here from Tucson in Jan with my husband and have been looking to meet some moms and children for my daughter. I want to make some new friends that I can be close with, talk to and just have a good time. Oh yeah and my name is JEN!

by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Replies (71-75):
adcampbell87
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM

My name is Amanda. I am a full time SAHM in South Phoenix. I have two children, a six year old boy and a 1 year old girl. I love saying home with my babies! My husband and I moved to Phoenix in July and I have yet to meet any other mom's that I can hang out with or set up playdates with. I have a facebook page for SAHM's http://www.facebook.com/SouthMountainSAHM My husband and I have been together for 7 years, married for 2. 

myry724
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Hi, My name is Erin and I am a stay at home mom but my daughter just started school so I tend to get bored.  I am due with my secound baby...a boy this time :) in March and I am so excited.  I recently moved to the North Phoenix area and would love to find other mommies to hang out with as I don't know many people here and it would be wonderful to have playdates and activites to take my daughter to when she has off from school (she seems to have a lot of days off).  If you live in the N. Phoenix area id love to hear from you!!

Sexyprincess107
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Hey, gals! :) My name is Allison. I live in Phoenix Arizona. I'm pregnant with my first! I'm having a boy and naming him Caleb. I'm a SAHW. I'm from New York City. I would really like to have coffee with someone sometime! I'm 20 years old. I have a Facebook, and a Yahoo Mail. I work for a writing company. I write articles for it ALL the time. If I'm not writing then, I'm sleeping! Looking for a friend who cares and understands I'm always working! When I have my baby that will probably change! It will probably! 

rliperote2
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Hi  my name is Rachel I live in the Awhatukee area i am looking for employment atm Prefer daycare position were i can take my 1 month old with me..  i also would love to conect with other mothers in my area

jennd55
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Hey ladies! My name is Jenn, I'm a 29 year old single mother of 2 wonderful boys. My oldest is 8 and my youngest is almost 1.  I'm an Arizona native, I currently live in Glendale. I'm fortunate enough to work from home so I can raise my boys. That's pretty much it lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)