Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop In and Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 444 Total Views
Hello.  My name is Melissa and I am from Woodland, Wa.  I am the mother of 3 very active handsome boys ages 7, 10 and 16, the wife to my sexy soulmate and mom to Sadie, our 4 legged daughter. I am currently involved in 3 home based businesses and I love every bit of what I do.

I am looking forward to hearing from others and meeting some new friends.

Have a great day!!

Do You Burn Candles?

Get A Website For $10 A Month!
Building A Brighter Future For Our Family

by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:22 PM
Hi! I'm Krista. I live in Vancouver, WA. I am a SAHM of 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 bearded dragons, a cat and a hubby. Life doesn't get dull for long around here (if at all)!

I'm looking forward to talking more with local mamas!
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:45 PM
 My name is Amy. I'm 22 and a SAHM of the most amazing baby boy. He was just born (March 20th, about 2 weeks early) and I love every minute of him! I live in Vancouver, WA with my husband, Wyatt, our baby boy, Sevren, and Pogy and Maelee our fur-babies (cats). I've lived here for about 2 years now. I am currently attending Washington State University through their Distance Degree Program. This way I get to stay home and be with my baby as well as work towards my bachelor's degree in Business Administration.

I look forward to meeting other Washington moms!

by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 2:49 AM
My name is Chelsea. I am a 22 year old SAHM to an (almost) 6 month old little boy Andrew. I am married to the man of my dreams Chris. We have been married a little over a year. He works two jobs so I can stay home with baby....umm....anything else? Just ask me!
by on May. 8, 2007 at 12:28 AM
My name is Trina.  I am 23 years old (24 on May 13th!) and grew up and lived in Washington my whole life.  I am married to a Fort Lewis soldier and we have a daughter Scarlet Rose who is 11 months.  Our little girl has been walking since she was 10 months.  I am currently working from home contracting paralegal work.  I am also trying to finish up my BA in political science (public policy and law track) from Seattle Pacific University.  We live just south of the Proctor District in North Tacoma.
by on May. 9, 2007 at 8:25 PM

Hi!  My name is Colleen, and Im new to the group!  I have 2 amazing children, and I am currently a sahm. 
My fiance's job has sent us from Bremerton to San Diego California until September, although we just got word today he may be sent home and laid off ) :  Wish us luck!!!  I am missing home, but not enough to hope for this layoff to go through

by on May. 10, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Hi my name is ReAnna. I live in Mount Vernon. I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful daughters. They are 21 months and 4 1/2 months old. My 21 month old daughter is very active she keeps me busy.
by New Member on May. 13, 2007 at 5:36 PM
My name is Teri and I am  WAHM of 3 kids 2 girls and 1 boy age 1, 2and6 my boy is in the middle! poor thing!
by on Jun. 1, 2007 at 2:33 AM
Hi my name is Chelsie. I am 23. I have a 3 month old. I am married to my husband for 7 monthes and have been together for a year almost. Right now I am a sSAHM because just on Sunday I got fired from my job and now I am doing Avon as of Tuesday. I am from Spokane, Washington. I have been here all my life. Well I hope to talk to you soon.

by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:50 AM
My name is Tricia . I am 26 years old . I live in Tri-Cities . I have 1 child his name is JOrdin and he is almost 2 .(october) he is an amazing child who was born with servere heart defects and has had open heart surgery once and has to have it again when he is older . i am looking forward to meeting other moms in washington .

~You say I’m Bitch like it’s a bad thing ~
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2008 at 11:52 PM
Hi Everybody! My name is Lacey and Im expecting my first child in Dec and its a boy! Im married to the most amazing guy. Im 20 almost 21 and I live in Mountlake Terrace. I love meeting new people! Maybe meet some moms to have playdates and what not.. Send me a message and lets get to know each other :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)