Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im just curious how many kids do you gals have and how old r u ? Do you want more? Any of you feell judged for being young moms. Im 24 and I have a 7yr old dd and 4 and a half yr old son

by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Replies (21-29):
alexislovesjr
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2009 at 1:41 AM

im 19, 20 soon, after i have opur 2nd in december... IM DONE! at least for 10 years. lol. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LaJoanna
by Member on Oct. 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Thats the age I had my ds I just turned 25 a couple days ago I want another but ill wait till 29 umm or 30 :)

Quoting alexislovesjr:

im 19, 20 soon, after i have opur 2nd in december... IM DONE! at least for 10 years. lol. 

mangilina
by Member on Oct. 11, 2009 at 12:23 PM

i just turned 26 and my youngest son is only 8 months old my middle son is 2 and my oldest son is 4 and a half .  i would love to have more but the doctors said don't do it.  so if we do have more kids we will have to adopt.

laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I have a 3 yr old...and im pregnant with #2. Yes i want more...and what people say about me being a young mom doesnt bother me anymore. It used to though. 

mommy_2_luisito
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I am 23 hubby is 28 we have a soon-to-be 2-year-old son. I am dying to have a lil girl and so is my hubby, unfortunately during my first pregnancy the Dr. found some rare bacteria, I decided not to test for cancerous cells because I had a high chance of loosing the baby. After the baby was born I tested and was diagonesed with cervical cancer, which was well developed since I went thru the whole pregnancy with it. Over 85% of the cervical tissue was removed and the bacteria and some other tissue that was already infected with the bacteria. I was on some treatment for a year to regenerate the cells, since am so young there is a good chance that could happen. A couple of months ago we tried to conceive our lil girl, but had a miscarriage at 5-6 weeks. Due to the strong reaction of my body the Gyn said not to try for at least another year or two. He said to try another regenarating treatment before we do see if it helps any. If I am able to have my lil girl or another lil boy tha's it for us.

About people giving me the look or judging I really don't care, all I tell them is that there is different people with different situations and for us, this is the best at the best time. We are completely happy and have no regrets what so ever!!!!!

ashisamom
by on May. 14, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I had mine when I was 18 and then 19, had a tubal at 21. Husband had a vasectomy last year. We REALLY don't want more.

momof3jam
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I'm 27 and have 3 kids. DH got a vasectomy - we're sooo done with kids.

I used to get judged when I was younger and had 2, but I don't get that vibe too much anymore - except when I'm at my 9 year olds' school stuff and get looks from the old moms...

DS1 is almost 10 (June), DD is almost 5 (July), and DS2 just turned 3 (February)

momof3jam
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I'm 28, 3 kids (10, 5, and 3). Absolutely no more kids for us (DH got snipped). We used to get "looks" when we were younger, but not much anymore.

momof3jam
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I have 3

DS1 (10)
DD (5 1/2)
DS2 (4)

I do not want any more! I used to feel judged, not so much anymore though. Either not judged, or I just don't care lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN