Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about conceiving??

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 5:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

Hi, I just had a question and wanted to know if anyone had some advice. I have been tracking my cycles for the past 5 months and my average length is 29 days. My husband and I started trying lsat month and I took ovualtion tests and ovulated on day 20. This seems so late in my cycle but I know it can happen. This month I took the tests and didnt ovulate until day 25 which is even later. My cycle last month was 31 days which was unusual but still normal I think. Does anybody know if I can still conceive ven though I ovulate so late??? I read some articles saying you could not and it made me sad cause were really really wanting another baby!!!!!

Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated!!

by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Luv03
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Cant really help with this question but I hope you guys get the positive test soon =0)

My husband wants another baby badly. Now that my son is about to turn five I wouldnt mind having one more my self. I"m a stay at home mommy and about to turn 25. Hubby is also 25 with a good job and going to college full time. We have been married for six years and together for eight. EVERYONE has asked us since my son was born *he was planned* "so when are you having another". I dont even want to tell anyone in my family that we are even thinking about having another. They would get overly excited and just ask every single day. I haven't been on birth control since last June due to how sick it was making me feel so we just agreed to stop taking it and if something was to happen AWESOME we by no means go out of our way to make this happen but after a year with out birth control we have yet to have a "OOPSY" so to speak. But we also figure with out being on the pill if and when we are ready for baby number two it shouldn't take too long. Wish us luck....I wish you luck also!!!! HAVE FUN =0)

Jenn

My sexy 08 V-8 brand new tundra w/ my Sexy man =0)

cherry41089
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I think u can ur chances are just alittle lower that what I read anyways

momof3jam
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM

When we started, our first real "attempts" were about 2-3 weeks after my period. We had sex, then I laid on the bed, with my head on the floor (like a headstand I guess). That next month, I was pregnant! Same thing happened with my first. Don't know if that had anything to do with it (scientifically probably not), but I BELIEVE it did something...

Sorry I couldn't help more, I have never tracked any of that - never knew how lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN