Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did you meet your husband?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 4:16 PM
  • 160 Replies
  • 2069 Total Views
i met my husband matt in middle school. we married right after hs graduation. ofcourse there are always comments made, but i dont believe i could be any happier with our situaion. how many people can say they really grew up with their partner?
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yesabri
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Hey there, I met my husband while I was in the 11th grade. We went to different schools and met at a party of a mutual friend. We have been together ever since. In February it will be 10 years we have been married. Together we haev 3 kids...  a daughter 9, and two boys ages 3 and 1 1/2. I love the fact that we are still young and grew up together. He has helped me become the person I am today.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I met my husband at a party while I was dating 2 guys!!! hee hee :)

He didn't seem to mind.

RoCkAbiLLyMoMmA
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:29 PM

well i grew up with my hubbys brother and cuz but i dont realy notice steve still high school and  and when i was 16  we started datting ever since

IlovemybabyJ
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:37 PM
I just got together with my husband last summer! We fell for eachother fast! We got pregnant in 2 months, engaged in 3 and moved in together in 4! We just got married in June... 4 days before I had our daughter, Jordyn.
Demiee
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:43 PM
My husband is best friends with my sisters husband and I had known of him 10 years prior to marying him.  I had always thought that he was really cute,  but at the time he was much too old for me...he is 13 years my senior!  Anyway, he was in my sisters wedding when i saw him again but we were both in horrible relationships so it took another 2 years before we would finally start dating and 11 months later we were married, 1.5 years after that we were pregnant.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Join My Groups: Young Married Mommas, Advice Line & I am Stresses and My House is a Mess!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/StressedMyHouseisaMess

http://www.cafemom.com/group/AdviceLine

http://www.cafemom.com/group/youngmarriedmommas

HannahLuvsMatt
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:56 PM
When i moved to Orlando in 7th grade! lol.

Every Revolution Starts With Learning, If You're not Angry, You're Not Paying Attention!   -Tim Mclirath

MamaStine22
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:57 PM
I didn't grow up with my hubby, but we did grow up only a few blocks from each other and never knew it. I went to a different school than he did and we only lived on that side of town until I was 10 yrs old, but we met when I was 18 working at a restaurant. He was a manager there and I was a server. I guess you could say it was love at first sight!

Mother_18
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 6:00 PM
i meet dustin when i was 13 he was 12 and now were 18 and have a georgious 3mt old baby girl together the first time i saw him i called him a dork and it was love after that lol
dedicatedrider
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 6:09 PM
Mother_18, my husband's name is Dustin too!  =D

My husband and I met when we were 16, we were homeschooled and met at a homeschool PE class.  He says he knew he was supposed to marry me the second he saw me, for me however it took some time.  When we met I was head over heels for another guy, but when that feel apart, my husband was still there as a great friend.  Our friendship only grew closer, by the time we were 17 we were talking marriage.  We just got married May 30 of this year.
aliNrev07
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2007 at 7:29 PM
my husband and i met through a mutual friend...i was 19, he was 24..were together exactly a year and a half  before we got married...but i was in basic training and chemical school for the army for 6 of those months...he visited me a few times (i was only 8 hours away from home)..but the distance really strenghthend our relationship.. we got pregnant less than a month after i got home...and married 2 months after that...
Mrs.Tate
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Hello everyone I meet my husband when we were in 7th grade we dated most of 7,8, and 9 grade and then for high school we went different ways. I did see him off and on. We got back together a little after graduation. And we have been together every since. We just got married this year in Feb. 07
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)