Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did you meet your husband?

Posted by   + Show Post
i met my husband matt in middle school. we married right after hs graduation. ofcourse there are always comments made, but i dont believe i could be any happier with our situaion. how many people can say they really grew up with their partner?
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Replies (151-160):
Lilith617
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM

I was 18, just graduated. He was still in high school.

queenDuncan
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:49 PM

I met my husband in college. It was love at first sight. I thank God everyday for him . He is a wonderful father, and Husband. He has always put our family first and I feel so lucky to have him. :D

laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Hmmm i grew up sorta with mine...we were friends in highschool...lost touch for a year or so...then ran into each other...started dating...Got married yesterday...and im due in june LOL

mommy_2_luisito
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:12 PM

I met my hubby at my cousin's b-day party I was invited because am family at the time I was 16 and had a boyfriend, he got there because he was driving his roomate who was bf to my aunts roomate, he was 21 and engaged to be married in 3 months wiht a girl from another state. I had agreed with my aunt to help clean up after the party, my bf at the time had to go early because he had to work. My hubby invited me to dance and I did because gosh he was hot and since he had said he was engaged I never thought anything about it. My hubby "out of the goodness of his heart" decided to valenteer himself for clean up after I told him I had to clean up. During clean up we argued the whole two hours non-stop I decided I hated the guy, I said he was a know-it-all, I-know-am-hot, can-do-anything-type of guy. Life is life and destiny is destiny, I broke up with my former bf because he was tooo jelous and posessive, he found his fincee with onother guy in bed when he went to pick her up to get married, the next week. 

Now seven years lataer we are happily married and a very happy family with our almost 2-year-old son!!!!

Honeybee332005
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:59 PM

i met my husband DeMarcos online off plentyoffish.com and i have never been happier

ADC2005
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I met my husband my senior year of high-school, I worked with his brother, step father, uncle, and cousin, I also worked with my mother, when my hubby started working there there was always an attraction but we were both shy and it took awhile.

When I graduated I passed open house invites around work (we worked at a car dealership) apparently he thought I was graduating College ( he said highschool girls didnt work at car dealerships and didnt look like me). We started talking shortly after that, and the rest is history!

Guess I should mention I was 19 he was 23

Lady_Acosta
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM

i met my hubby at 14.people thought it was just something that would go away and now im 19 happily married and have 3 kids.

Madelynnsmommaa
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 1:57 AM

I moved in with hubby after 2 1/2 weeks. he was engaged when we first met before he even knew i wanted to be with him he left that B right when he met me and chased me around. we moved in together than got married 3 months later... baby 11 months later... so happy.

weve been married over a yr now!

BabyBump298
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM

In 10th grade I was dating this other guy, cheated on me, so I broke up with him. A few weeks later I met my hubby. I turns out that they were friends, I had no clue haha. :) They aren't really friends anymore.

CafeMom Tickers
momof3jam
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:41 PM

We met my sophomore year of high school and got married when I was 18 and he was 20. We were high school sweethearts - and celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary yesterday  <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)