Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was Your Children Planned or Not and did they come before or after Marriage?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:48 PM
  • 230 Replies
  • 2543 Total Views
Did your babies come after marriage or before and were they planned or not?

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Join My Groups: Young Married Mommas, Advice Line & I am Stresses and My House is a Mess!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/StressedMyHouseisaMess

http://www.cafemom.com/group/AdviceLine

http://www.cafemom.com/group/youngmarriedmommas

by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tannersmom07
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:54 PM
my hubby and i planned on getting married before but i found i was pregnant before we were married and he was completly unexpected but a wonderful kind of unexpected!!

dedicatedrider
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 6:10 PM
I'm pregnant with my first right now.  The baby was planned, we wanted to start a family right away, I was pregnant within a week after we got married.
TaylorsMom2007
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 6:49 PM
Nope , we got married immediately after finding out we were preg. but it would have happened eventually anyways and I am sooo glad that it did! We went ahead and got married because WE wanted to. So what if it was just a little sooner that we thought.  who is to say what the "right way" is, whether it be getting married before having a baby or not?? As long as you are good parents and you are happy together who cares what anyone thinks! Everything has worked out wonderfully for us! We just ignore ppl who say we just got married because we were pregnant! We are  happy and that's all that matters!

=)

-Andrea
luvmyguys
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 6:49 PM
I got pregnant with my first before we were married and he was not planned, but a wonderful gift!  After we got married, we weren't trying to get pregnant again, but we also weren't NOT trying lol, so we got baby #2!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
rae_2124
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 7:15 PM
My step-son was three when we married, I was 3 months pregnant with our first, he wasn't planned. Our second was planned, and the little one I'm pregnant with now wasn't.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Briannas_Mama
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 7:19 PM
Me and my husband were engaged to be married next year (May 2008) but then in March we found out we were pregnant which was a huge surprise being the doctor had told us that me getting pregnant would be a very slim chance. So we bumped the wedding up to this May because I was having serious complications and my hubby  wanted us to be married incase anything happened to myself, himself, or the baby.
guessangel
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 8:01 PM
We got married first and then 5 months later I found out  I was pregnant.  And it was planned.     
Iztacihuatl
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 8:02 PM
My first two where unplanned and before marriage, but this one was planned and after.

linz83083
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 11:50 PM
my first I got preg with before and she wasn't planned. we got married when we wer preg bc we knew it wold happen. and my 2nd we weren't trying and dh had just got laid off and i was preg 2 weeks before i got off bcp. I guess God wanted me to have 2 about 20mo apart. we are a happy little fam
lilmamma159
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 2:39 AM

We were planning to be married a year before I got pregnant.  We made it 9 months lol!  Our baby was the best surprise ever!

Sarah, mom to a wonderful

baby boy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)